Egg paratha recipe: If you are fond of eating something healthy for breakfast, then try this protein packed egg paratha. This is a combination that will never be proven wrong and will make you feel complete.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make egg paratha recipe
- 2 cups wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 green chili, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Bread malai roll recipe at home
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making egg paratha
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt and oil and knead into a soft dough using 1 cup of water.
- If the dough seems dry then you can add a little more water. Knead well.
- Divide the dough into four balls.
- Roll the dough evenly with the help of a rolling pin, then fold it twice to make a triangle.
- Roll it again to make a triangular sheet.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the egg well with onion, chilli, coriander leaves, garam masala and salt. Keep aside.
- Place the rolled paratha on a hot tawa, and let it cook for 1-2 minutes from both the sides.
- Pour some oil on the surface and let it cook for another minute.
- As soon as the edges start to crisp, make a quick cut along the folds using a sharp knife and add half the amount of eggs.
- Tilt the paratha slightly so that the egg mixture gets inside.
- Then turn it over and repeat the same process on the other side.
- Drizzle a little more oil over the paratha and use the back of your spoon to gently press down on the surface.
- Increase the flame to high and keep cooking the paratha till it becomes crispy brown.
- Pour desi ghee on top and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Oil, Eggs, Onion, Green Chillies, Coriander Leaves, Garam Masala
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..