Dhuska recipe: The traditional flavourful recipe of Dhuska gives a different test to your breakfast.
Necessary ingredients need to make dhuska recipe
- Rice – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Chana dal – cup (100 grams) (soaked)
- Urad dal – cup (50 grams) (soaked)
- Green chili – 4
- Ginger – inch piece
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – pinch
- Turmeric Powder – tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Eno Fruit Salt – tsp
- Oil – for frying
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious Paal poli recipe
- Palak paneer recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Paneer kadhi recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Easy chilli parotta recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making dhuska recipe
- Wash and wash rice, chana dal, urad dal separately and soak them in water for 4-5 hours, after which remove excess water from them.
- Put the rice in a mixer jar and grind it by adding a little water.
- Take out the ground rice mixture in a bowl.
- Now prepare a paste by adding urad dal, chana dal, green chili, ginger, and little water in a mixer jar.
- Take out the paste in a bowl containing rice.
- Now add cumin, asafoetida, turmeric powder, salt, and finely chopped green coriander to this rice-lentil mixture and mix everything.
- If the batter looks thick, then add a little water to it and mix it. (To make the batter the same as consistency of Cheela batter).
- To make this much batter, 1 cup of water has been used, out of which 1 tablespoon of water is left.
Dhuska Dip Fry
- Heat oil for frying dhuska. Beat the batter well for 2 minutes.
- When the oil is hot, pour the batter into a spoon and pour it into the pan.
- Let the dhuska cook from below.
- When it comes to the top of the oil after roasting, then turn it over.
- And roast them from both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Take out the fried Dhuska from the oil and take it out on a plate.
- To make dhuska in less oil. Add eno fruit salt to the dhuska mixture and mix.
- Put the pan on the gas, heat it, apply some oil on the pan, and grease it.
- Take out a little batter from the batter, pour it in the pan and spread it and cover it and let it cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Check the dhuska, they are ready after being roasted from below.
- Pour some oil over them and turn them over and cover them from the other side and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Check them dhuska is ready to be fried golden brown from both sides and take them out on a plate.
- Delicious Dhuska is ready.
- Serve Dhuska with aloo gram sabzi, aloo tomato sabzi or chutney, you will love its taste.
- Rice can be of any variety to make Dhuska.
- The batter for Dhuska should neither be too thick nor too thin.
- The oil should be hot enough while frying the dhuska. If you put them for frying in cold or less hot oil, then this oil will be consumed and will not become good.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..