Crispy fried vegetable recipe: Veg crispy is a kind of appetizer that is made by mixing many vegetables with all the vegetables. You can also eat it as a snack or vegetable. It is very easy to make and it is a kind of Indo-Chinese dish which is very much liked.
Necessary ingredients need to make a crispy fried vegetable recipe
- Potato – 1
- Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1 cup
- baby corn – 4
- All-purpose flour – cup
- Corn Flour – cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
- Cabbage – 2-3 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Orange Sandesh recipe
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Choco chip banana cake recipe
- Rajbhog recipe as like a sweet shop
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- A delicious honey cauliflower recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Sweet chanar payesh recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making crispy fried vegetables
- To make Veg Crispy, first cut and wash 1 potato, 1 cup capsicum, and 4 baby corns.
- Now take a big vessel and mix cup all-purpose flour, cup cornflour, tsp salt, and tsp black pepper.
- Now make a batter by adding water little by little. cup of water has been used to make this much solution.
- Now put the chopped vegetables in this solution and mix it well. Put oil in a pan and heat it.
- After the oil becomes hot, check the temperature of the oil.
- To check the temperature of the oil, put a piece of vegetable in the oil and see.
- If bubbles start coming in the oil as soon as the vegetable is added, then the oil is hot.
- We need hot oil for frying vegetables.
- Now put the vegetables in hot oil and fry them on medium flame till they become light crisp.
- When the vegetables become golden brown, take them out of the pan and keep them on a plate and fry all the vegetables in the same way.
- It takes 5-6 minutes to fry one vegetable at a time.
- Now put 2 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it.
- After the oil becomes hot, add 1 tsp ginger paste, 2 green chilies, 2-3 tbsp cabbage, and 2 tbsp capsicum in the oil and fry for 2 minutes till it becomes slightly crispy.
- When cabbage and capsicum become slightly crispy, add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp chili sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, and tsp salt, mix everything on medium heat. Cook it.
- Now put the fried vegetables in it and cook on low flame while stirring it.
- When all the sauce is coated on the vegetables, add some green coriander and mix it. Veg crispy is ready.
- You can eat it as snacks or vegetables in any way.
- This is a kind of appetizer, you can make it at a small party at home, the guests will like it very much.
- You can take any vegetables of your choice.
- You can also use 1 inch grated ginger instead of ginger paste.
- If you want to add garlic to the vegetable, then add garlic paste along with ginger paste and fry it.
- If you want to add onion to the vegetable, then you can chop the onion and fry it like the rest of the vegetable.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..