Choco chip banana cake recipe: If the cake is ready in a pinch, then it will be included in the favorite list not only of children but also of yours. Let us make Choco Chips Banana Cake which has the nutrition of banana and also the chocolaty taste. This recipe is as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. So let’s get started.
Ingredients needed to make choco chip banana cake recipe
- Banana – 2
- Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Maida – 1 cup + 2 tbsp (150 g)
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Choco Chips – 1/4 cup
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Orange Sandesh recipe
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Bengali style chorchori recipe at home
- Rajbhog recipe as like a sweet shop
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- A delicious honey cauliflower recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Sweet chanar payesh recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making choco chip banana cake recipe
- Peel 2 well ripe bananas, cut them into pieces, and put them in a jar.
- Now prepare a paste by mixing olive oil, curd, and sugar in it.
- To prepare dry ingredients, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Sieve this mixture 2 times in another bowl.
- This will mix the mixture well and the lumps will also come out.
- To make the cake, take a container and grease it well by applying oil all around.
- Apply butter paper on the bottom and grease the top again.
- Take a cooker for baking. Put 2 cups of salt and place a lattice stand on top.
- Remove the whistle and gas plate of the cooker, close the cooker, and heat it on high flame for 7-8 minutes.
- Take the banana paste in a bowl, add some dry ingredients and mix it.
- Now add vanilla essence and 3/4 choco chips to the mixture and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the container and tap and garnish the remaining choco chips on top.
- After 8 minutes, keep the container in the cooker and close it.
- Now, bake it on medium-low flame for about 50 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, check the cake by inserting a needle, if the needle comes out clean, then the cake is ready.
- Remove the cake from the cooker and keep it cool for 30 minutes.
- After cooling, take out the cake from the container with the help of a knife and a plate.
- Remove the butter paper from the cake.
- Soft and spongy banana cake is ready. Kids will definitely like this recipe.
Suggestions for making choco chip banana cake
- You can use any refined oil instead of olive oil.
- If you do not have butter paper, you can also take any plain paper or foil paper.
- If you want, you can also remove the choco chips.
- Measure all the ingredients.
- While baking, do not check by opening the cooker, again and again, it will not bake the cake properly.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..