Chilli parotta recipe: Parotta is a famous flatbread from South India made with all-purpose flour. However, this Indo-Chinese version of Parotta is made with a combination of garlic and other vegetables like capsicum, onion followed by chili sauce and soy sauce.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make chilli parotta recipe
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 bowl Parota pieces
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 1/2 cup Cabbage
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- Salt to taste
- Red chili as per taste
- Black pepper to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious Paal poli recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Paneer kadhi recipe
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chilli parotta
- Cut your parotta into small pieces and fry them lightly in a pan.
- Then remove it, add some oil and fry the garlic till it turns golden brown.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, and cabbage to it. Cook on medium heat for two to three minutes.
- After this add spices, soy sauce, and red chili sauce according to your taste.
- Mix it well and add it to the parotta pieces.
- Stir it well and cook on a medium flame for another five minutes.
- Then serve it in a bowl and garnish with green onions.
Key Ingredients: Garlic cloves, 1 bowl parrot pieces, onion, capsicum, cabbage, soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, red chili, black pepper
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..