Chili cheese dhokla recipe: This soft and spongy dish tastes great. But you will love this new Indo Chinese Dhokla recipe which is known as chili cheese dhokla.
Ingredients need to make Chili cheese dhokla recipe
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup curd
- 1 Eno fruit salt
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 tbsp. green chili
- 1/2 cup water
- 11/2 tbsp. mustard oil
- 4 dry red chilies
- 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 6-8 curry leaves
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Egg paratha recipe at home
- Healthy bake yogurt recipe
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Chili cheese dhokla recipe
- Take a container, add salt, sugar, semolina and then oil and curd. Mix it very well.
- Add water and mix again.
- Now add more water along with eno and mix quickly to avoid lumps.
- Then take a baking pan, pour half the batter in the pan and then add chopped green chilies and grated cheese.
- Pour the other part of the batter and cover it.
- Bake it in oven or pressure cooker or any way you like.
For the tempering
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilies, curry leaves and let them splutter.
- Once done, pour it over the dhokla.
- Serve and enjoy your Indo-Chinese Fusion Recipe!
Key Ingredients: Semolina, Salt, Sugar, Oil, Curd, Eno fruit salt, Cheese, Green chili, Water, Mustard oil, Dry red chili, Black mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Curry leaves
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..