Chicken bukhara recipe: A classic chicken recipe in which chicken pieces are cooked with a rich and aromatic spices. But the star ingredient of this recipe is Aloo Bukhara, which gives a tangy twist to this recipe.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make chicken bukhara recipe
- 750 grams chicken
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp almond and cashew paste
- 7-8 dried plums
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri chili powder
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Egg paratha recipe at home
- Healthy bake yogurt recipe
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Chicken Bukhara
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, half your curd, tandoori masala, salt and corn flour.
- Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes but let it set for 2 hours.
- While the chicken is getting marinated, we make the gravy.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions, fry them carefully and do not let them turn brown.
- After 2 minutes add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell goes away.
- Now add salt, turmeric, red chili powder, Kashmiri chili powder, black pepper and let them cook.
- After a while, add tomato puree and let it cook till the oil sticks to the surface.
- Now add your remaining curd, almond-cashew puree and the star ingredient, Aloo Bukhara.
- Let it cook well, till then fry the chicken in another pan on medium heat.
- Now add fried chicken and 1 cup of water, cover and let it cook for another 10 minutes or till the chicken is cooked completely.
- Finally, sprinkle some kasoori methi and garam masala, cook for 2 minutes and serve hot with roti, rice or as per your choice.
Key Ingredients: Chicken, hung curd, onion, tomato puree, ginger-garlic paste, almond and cashew paste, dried plums, oil, tandoori masala, cornflour, black pepper, turmeric, garam masala, red chili powder, Kashmiri chili powder salt, water
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..