Chanar payesh recipe: A fun twist to this traditional Bengali dessert with a slice of orange provide. This Orange chanar payesh is very tasty and can make this wonderful dessert by the method presented here and can also be made using paneer and condensed milk. Seen, only 8 to make it for that particular look minutes needed!
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- Setting time: 1 hour.
- Total Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
- for 4 quantities
Ingredients need to make chanar payesh recipe
- 1/2 cup orange slices
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp elaichi paudder
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Homemade chocolate recipe
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Bengali style chorchori recipe at home
- Rajbhog recipe as like a sweet shop
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- A delicious honey cauliflower recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Masala kachori recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chanar payesh recipe
- Milk and condensed milk in a broad non-stick pan
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes while stirring
- Keep scraping the edges constantly.
- Add cardamom powder and paneer and mix well
- Take and cook on a medium flame for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cook while stirring continuously and scraping the edges.
- Take it
- Cool completely, add orange slices, and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..