People who are fond of Bengali sweets, know the easy recipe of making Bengali sweet patishapta recipe at home. There is no dearth of people who are fond of Bengali food, especially when it comes to rasgulla, everyone remembers Bengali rasgulla first but let us tell you that in Bengal.
Bengali Rasgulla is the first thing everyone remembers, but let us tell you that if there is any sweet more famous in Bengal than Rasgulla, then it is Patishapta.
Bengali Patishapta is such a sweet that is made in every household of this state. It is sweet to eat and also healthy. Healthy ingredients like milk, coconut, dry fruits, and khoya are used to make Patishapta.
Patishapta recipe is easy, it will not take you much time to make it. You can easily make and eat it at your home whenever you want, it will be liked by everyone in your family too.
Now how can you make Patishapta for yourself at home, what are the ingredients you need to make it, let us tell you.
Ingredients for making Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
To make batter
- All-purpose flour – ½ cup
- Semolina – 4 tsp
- Rice flour – 2 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – less than ¼ tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Ghee – 4-5 tbsp for making pancakes
- Mawa – 1 cup (250 grams)
- Coconut Powder or Grated Dry Coconut – 3/4 cup (75 grams)
- Powdered sugar – ½ cup (75 grams)
- Cashew – 8-10 (finely chopped)
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Kalakand recipe
- Delicious Sandesh recipe
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Sugar free dry fruit ladoo recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Kabab paratha recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Homemade motichoor laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make Bengali sweet patishapta
- To make Bengali Patishpta at home, first of all, take a big bowl and add refined flour to it.
- After adding refined flour, prepare a smooth batter by adding semolina, rice flour, baking soda, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, and milk.
- Keep the batter covered on the other side for 20 minutes
Make stuffing like this for patishapta
- Put mawa in a pan and fry it on low flame stirring continuously.
- When the color of the mawa starts changing slightly and the aroma starts coming from it, then you turn off the gas and add coconut powder, powdered sugar, cardamom, and chopped dry fruits in the mawa and mix it well.
- Stuffing is ready, take it out on a plate.
Make patishapta like this
- Heat the non-stick tawa or pan by placing it on the gas and when the tawa becomes hot, then put 1 tsp ghee in it and spread it all around.
- Now take 1 teaspoon of batter from the batter and spread it on the pan and spread it into a thin round.
- Now put ghee on all sides with a spoon and roast it on low flame till it becomes golden.
- When this batter starts to turn light brown from the bottom, then you turn it over and cook it from the other side till it becomes light golden.
- After being roasted from both sides, take it out on a plate, now make another pancake in the same way and prepare all the pancakes in the same way.
- Put 1 teaspoon stuffing on the prepared pancake and roll it in a round-round fold and prepare its rolls.
- Similarly, prepare all the Patishaptas. In this amount of batter, about 10-12 Patishaptas are ready.
- You can make it and keep it in the fridge, then eat it whenever you want.
Tips: Patishapta tastes hotter, you can eat it with rabri and if you want, you can add more dry fruits of your choice to it or you can eat it by adding it. Some people also like to eat cream with it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..