Avocado chocolate mousse recipe: A healthy dessert recipe, a perfect recipe. You need four ingredients to make this.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Avocado Chocolate
- 2 avocados
- 2 honey
- 4 milk/almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Egg paratha recipe at home
- Healthy bake yogurt recipe
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Avocado Chocolate
- Remove the avocado and put it in a blender.
- Add honey, cocoa powder and milk.
- Give it a good mix. Open to check consistency, add milk if required.
- Take it out in a bowl and keep it in the fridge for few hours.
- Once it cools down, enjoy the Creamy Good!
Key Ingredients: Avocado, honey, milk/almond milk, cocoa powder
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..