Almond cookies: Delicious almond cookies are traditionally made and served to guests on Christmas. But you can make it whenever you want. Let us start making almond cookies.
Necessary ingredients need to make Almond cookies
- All-purpose flour – 200 grams (2 cups)
- Baking Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Almonds – 150 grams (1 cup)
- Butter –200 grams ( 1 cup )
- Powdered sugar – 200 grams (1 cup)
- Milk – 2 tbsp
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious Paal poli recipe
- Palak paneer recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Dhuska recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Easy chilli parotta recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Almond cookies
- After mixing the flour and baking powder, sieve it into a plate and take it out.
- Keeping some 20-25 almonds whole, grind all the almonds coarsely.
- Put the remaining almonds in lukewarm water for half an hour, take out the almonds from the water, and cut them lengthwise into 2 pieces.
- Take out the butter in a big vessel, heat it lightly and melt it, add sugar, and beat it a lot.
- Add refined flour to the butter and sugar mixture, keep stirring till the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Now put the crushed almonds and milk Mix well, mix the flour, as Guth.
- Grease the tray with ghee.
- Take out the mixture little by little, make around with your hands, keeping it, on one hand, press the ball with the other hand, place half chopped almonds in the center of the cookies, and press it.
- Place the prepared cookies in a tray.
- While placing the cookies in the tray, keep in mind that the cookies are at a distance from one cookie to the other, when they are baked, the cookies will swell and enlarge their size, make as many cookies as they can in this tray and place them in the tray.
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg. From. But preheat it.
- Place the tray with cookies in the oven and set the oven for 15 minutes.
- After the time is up, take out the cookies and check if the cookies have become light brown from the edge, then the cookies are baked, if not, then set the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Cookies are baked. Take out the almond cookies from the oven, after it cools down, take out the cookies from the tray and keep them in the porridge.
- Similarly, prepare all the remaining cookies and bake the cookies.
- Eggless Almond Cookies are ready, give fresh, delicious almond cookies made by your own hands to your children and you eat, keep the remaining almond cookies (Almond Cookies without eggs) in an air-tight container and whenever you feel like it.
- Yes, take out the cookies from the container and eat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..