The tandoori chicken recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Although all the chicken dishes are very wonderful, the matter of chicken tandoori is different. The more delicious it is, the easier it is to make. Non-veg eaters eat it with great fervor. Make any guest come to your house and feed him.
It is better to go to any restaurant and make it with your own hands and feed it to everyone. Its ingredients are also easily available. If you make it regular then you will become an expert in making it. There are many ways to make Tandoori Chicken.
The most important thing is that you make it in any way, its taste should be good and wonderful, which everyone likes and everyone should eat it with taste, it is also eaten with roti, roomali roti or naan. Just serve it hot and hot tandoori chicken is ready and if you want, you can also decorate it with the help of onions and coriander.
This will make it look attractive as well as taste. Non-veg eaters eat it with great taste and fervor with everything. This is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Everyone eats it with great taste. It is better to go out and eat, follow the recipe given below and win everyone’s heart by making this delicious and wonderful dish in no time.
Time to make tandoori chicken recipe
It takes 30 minutes to make Tandoori Chicken. It takes 20 minutes to prepare it.
According to members
Tandoori Chicken is enough for 4-5 people. If you want, you can increase the quantity of the method according to the members.
Tips for making Tandoori Chicken-
- If you do not want to make tandoori chicken too spicy and spicy, then you can use only green chilies except red chili powder. By doing this, you will get the taste delicious and will not feel too spicy.
- If you do not like the oil used in making tandoori chicken, then you have a much better solution than that and that is butter or desi ghee. Desi ghee will give a different flavor to your tandoori chicken.
- You can also use dry fruits like finely chopped cashews or cashew paste in your tandoori chicken, this will make your tandoori chicken a little different and tasty and you will also get a different way of making it.
- You can also use market spices in Tandoori Chicken, because of this you will get its color like Tandoori Chicken of the market and you will also get praise when you survey it.
Benefits of eating tandoori chicken
- The most important advantage of tandoori chicken is that tandoori chicken keeps your digestive system very healthy. If your digestive system is correct then you will be healthy as well as when your health is good then you will also be happy.
- Tandoori Chicken also strengthens your teeth. Chicken is rich in calcium. It brightens and strengthens your teeth as well. Consuming Tandoori Chicken gives you a lot of benefits.
- Vitamin A is also found in tandoori chicken which is very beneficial for your eyes. By consuming Tandoori Chicken, you can increase your eyesight. If you have any other problem with your eyes then the doctor will definitely advise you to eat chicken.
- Vitamin B is also found in tandoori chicken, which also helps in keeping your heart healthy and fit. By consuming it on time, the risk of heart attack is reduced and you can easily get relief and relief from heart diseases.
How to serve Tandoori chicken recipe-
- The real fun of eating Tandoori Chicken is in the winter season. When it is getting cold and you cook chicken on the tandoor and serve it to everyone with chutney or any other sauce.
- If you want, you can also serve Tandoori Chicken with roti, roomali roti, or naan. But everyone’s way of eating is different, so you should also consume tandoori chicken according to your taste.
- Although tandoori chicken is called tandoori because it is prepared in tandoor but you can also cook it in the microwave or oven at the same temperature, you will get the same taste.
- If some guests come to your house or there is a small party, then you do not need to think much or order anything from the market, just bring chicken and make tandoori chicken and feed it to everyone and enjoy its taste yourself.
Here are some delicious chicken recipes:
- Chicken Maggi recipe
- Delicious chicken vegetable soup recipe
- Jerked chicken pizza recipe
- Dahi garlic chicken pizza recipe
- Easy to make chicken shawarma recipe
- Afgani chicken recipe
- How to make chicken malai tikka recipe
A health tip: Drink jeera water for weight loss
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Ingredients need to make Tandoori Chicken
- 7-8 pieces chicken
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp oil
- 100 g curd
- Salt to taste
Method of making Tandoori Chicken
- First, take the chicken and wash it thoroughly and clean it.
- Now cut the chicken into equal pieces.
- Take a bowl, add salt, curd, ginger garlic paste, red chili, lemon juice, garam masala, turmeric, a little oil, etc., mix it well and add chicken pieces to it.
- Mix the chicken pieces well in this mixture. Keep the bowl for some time.
- Now put this mixture in the microwave for 10-15 minutes so that the chicken gets cooked well.
- After cooking, take it out and apply butter on it, and put it in the microwave again for 2-3 minutes.
- After some time when the chicken is cooked well, take it out.
- Take out hot chicken on a plate and serve it well by applying chaat masala and lemon.
- Your hot tandoori chicken is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..