Soya veg biryani recipe: If you feel like eating something spicy but don’t understand then this recipe is just for you – Soya Veg Biryani (All in One). In it, you will find all the vegetables and also the protein
This soy veg biryani can be made and eaten anytime for lunch or dinner.
So let’s start making soya veg biryani immediately….
Ingredients need to make Soya veg biryani recipe
- 90% Boiled rice: 2 cups
- Oil: 25 gms (4 tsp)
- Green cardamom: 2
- Cloves: 4
- Sinnamon: 1 inch
- Black paper: 6-8
- Bay leaf: 2
- Potato: 2
- Beans: 1/2 cup
- Carrot: 1/2 cup
- Tomato: 1
- Onion: 1/2 cup (2 large onions)
- Slice Green chili: 3
- Caption: 1/2 cup
- Garlic paste: 2 tsp
- Curd: 1/2 cup (50 gms)
- Milk & Kesher: 1/2 cup
- Salt: 2 tsp (to taste)
- Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Coriander leaf
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Gajar halwa recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making soya veg biryani recipe
- First, let the soybeans bloom for 10 minutes
- Then filter it and take it out in a bowl
- Add chopped vegetables (potatoes, beans, carrots, tomatoes, green chilies, and capsicum).
- Then add ginger garlic paste, curd, salt, and cumin powder and mix well.
- Now leave it for 10 minutes
- Now put pressure cooker or pan on gas and put oil in it and fry the onion and filter it.
- Roast the onion and add all the spices (cardamom, long, cinnamon, black pepper, and bay leaf) to the remaining oil.
- When the torch is a little dry, add mixed vegetables and fry over medium heat.
- After frying, add a little bit of cooked rice to it
- Then put roasted onion on it
- Then put some rice on it and put saffron milk on it
- And now add the last leftover rice and add the roasted onion and a little coriander leaf. Then cover it and cook it on medium heat for 25-30 minutes. Cover it and put something full on it.)
- After 25 minutes, remove the plate and check from the side that there is no vegetable water (if any, cook it for a while more).
- Now take it out from the side and put it on the plate And our soy veg biryani is ready
Suggestions for making soya veg biryani
- You can add any vegetable of your choice
- After frying the onion, if you like more oil, you can use it
- Cook the rest of the food over medium heat
- If you have an iron star in your house, then after cooking for 15 minutes, but the biryani pan on the griddle and cook for 15 minutes. By doing this, biryani is cooked even better
So this was our recipe for today !! I am sure you will like this recipe very much, if you have any doubt related to this recipe then you can feel free to ask I will try to get rid of your doubt as soon as possible. If you want to know about the recipe which I have not mentioned yet, you can ask through the comment box and I will tell it through my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..