Schezwan fried rice recipe: Fried rice is a Chinese recipe but now people of India have started liking it too. Because it is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It takes very little time to make and is spicy and tasty too. You can also give it in children’s tiffin.
Many types of fried rice are also made, such as – Veg fried rice, Egg fried rice, Tomato rice, Cumin rice, etc. If you have cooked rice then you can make Schezwan Fried Rice within 10 minutes.
By the way, if you are a bachelor or student, this is a very good recipe for such people, because it takes very little time to make and its test is also amazing. So let’s see how it is made and what things we will need to make it.
You are reading Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe with Photo, How to make Fried Rice?,(Easy way to make fried rice)
Ingredients need to make schezwan fried rice recipe
- 90% Boiled Rice: 4 cups
- Oil: 25 grams (4 teaspoons)
- Chopped garlic: 1 tsp
- Beans: 1/2 cup
- Carrot: 1/2 cup
- Onion: 1/2 cup (one big onion)
- Slice Green chili: 3
- Salt: 2 tsp (according to taste)
- Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce: (Soya sauce): 1 tsp
- Schezwan sauce: 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce: 2 tsp
- Coriander leaf
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Cheese chilli toast recipe in breakfast
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making schezwan fried rice
- First of all, I have cooked the rice to 90% and filtered it.
- Now put the pan on the gas and put oil in it. When the oil is hot, add chopped garlic and cook it for a while.
- Then put the beans in it and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Then put carrots in it and then cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- After that, put the chopped onion and green chili in it and cook for 2-3 minutes until it turns golden in color.
- Then put cumin powder, hot masala, and salt in it and mix it well.
- Then add cooked rice to it and then add soy sauce, schezwan sauce, and tomato sauce and mix it well.
- Mix it well, and cook while mixing for 3 minutes.
- And our fried rice is ready, take it out hot on a plate or bowl, cut some coriander leaves on top, and put them.
- And our Schezwan Fried Rice is completely ready. Serve it hot with sauce, chutney, or yogurt.
I am sure you must have liked the easy way to make this Schezwan Fried Rice. If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding this recipe, you can ask or tell in the comment box.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..