Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe: Pancake is the favorite snack of kids and which can be made easily. But today we will tell you about the recipe of such a pancake which is made of vegetables and is not sweet but salty. So let’s know how to make pancake with vegetables.
Ingredients need to make vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Rice – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Green chili – 2 to 3
- Ginger – inch
- Potatoes (boiled) – 2
- Carrot – cup
- Capsicum – cup
- Tomato – cup
- Spinach – cup
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – tsp
- Cumin – : tsp
- Baking soda – tsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
For peanut chutney
- Peanuts (Roasted) – cup
- Coconut (grated) – cup
- Salt – tsp
- Green chili – 2
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – tsp
- red chili – 2
- Curry leaves – 10 to 12
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Cham cham recipe Bazar style
- Crunchy samosa recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- To make vegetable pancake, first of all, take 1 cup of rice soaked 3-4 hours before.
- Grind the soaked rice, 2 to 3 green chiies and inch pieces of ginger in a mixer to a fine paste (you can add water if needed).
- Now grate 2 medium sized boiled potatoes and put them in a mixer and grind them.
- After the batter is ready, take it out in a bowl and add cup carrot, capsicum, cup tomato, cup spinach, 2-3 tbsp green coriander, 1 tsp salt, tsp red chilli powder, tsp Add tsp cumin seeds and tsp baking soda and mix well (do not make the batter too thin or thick).
- Now put the pan on the gas for heating.
- Put 1 tbsp oil in it and spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Cover the pancake and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes till it turns golden brown and cook from the other side also (keep the flame low-medium).
- Make all such pancakes one by one.
- To make peanut chutney, put ½ cup roasted peanuts (peeled), cup grated coconut, tsp salt, 2 green chilies, 1 tsp lemon juice and cup water in a mixer jar and grind them finely.
- Now for tempering the chutney, take a pan, add 1 tsp oil and heat it.
- Put tsp mustard seeds, 2 red chilies and 10 to 12 curry leaves in the oil after breaking them.
- Now put the tempering in the chutney.
- Delicious vegetable pancake is ready.
- Serve it hot with peanut-coconut chutney.
Suggestions for making vegetable special pancake or rice cheela recipe
- While making the batter, keep in mind that the batter should not become too thin or too thick.
- Cover and cook the pancakes on low-medium flame till they turn golden brown on both the sides.
- You can also take vegetables of your choice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..