A yummy treat that could be a small treat for red raspberry jelly crescent cookies. As the saying goes, “I bet you won’t eat one” of this. Properly covered, it will withstand a lot of adverse conditions. They are like little “cartoons” that you can pick up and appear right in your mouth.
Red raspberry jelly crescent cookies are a delicious mouthwash that can satisfy a craving tooth. One bite, IF you can eat just one, can satisfy that desire.
The recipe below has become one of my favorite baked goods for the holidays, however they can be made at any time of the year. These Red Raspberry Jelly Crescent red cookies can be made for any occasion – weddings, baby showers, wedding invitations, birthday parties, souvenirs or any time you want to do for your family.
If red raspberry is not your preferred flavor, you can substitute strawberry, blueberry or any other fruit flavor you desire.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Tomato pickle recipe
- Mango pickle recipe
- 3 quick grilled fruit recipes
- Delicious mango pie recipe
- Mozzarella cheese recipe
- Mexican coffee recipe
- Masala khichdi recipe
- Cashew curry recipe
The ingredients needed for Red raspberry jelly crescent cookies are as follows
- 8 oz at room temperature cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups softened butter
- 2 2/3 cups flour
Method of making red raspberry jelly crescent cookies
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and flour.
- Mix the ingredients well. Once your ingredients are well combined, you will have a nice soft dough.
- Divide the dough into five (5) balls of dough.
- Wrap each ball of dough separately in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll the dough into a smooth powder to form a circle.
- Cut about twelve (12) wedges (however, if you wish to have smaller cookies, biting sizes; you may wish to cut a ball of dough in half before folding to form a circle to make smaller wedges.
- Spread a thin layer of Red Raspberry Jelly (or your favorite flavor) on the bathed dough. Roll the wedges to a point and form a crescent shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a non-stick cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes.
- The bottles will be a little brown. Cook them on the rack.
- After it cools down, you will want to fill it with snow.
The frosting ingredients are as follows
- 1 cup sugar confectionery
- 4 tsp lemon juice
Method of making
- Mix the ingredients well and coat the cookies.
Helpful tips for making these raspberry jelly cookies
- Butter should not be replaced with margarine.
- Be sure to fry the dough overnight. There is definitely a need for a refrigerator – a minimum of 10-12 refrigerators.
- When spreading the jelly on the extracted dough, make sure it is a thin layer. If you add too much jelly to the dough, it will crack, bake in cookies and cause your cookies to stick to the pan and/or cooling rickshaw.
- Do not refrigerate hot cookies. They need cooling. Otherwise, the icing will melt and escape the cookie.
- These Red Raspberry Jelly Crescent red cookies can be frozen for 3 months (sometimes longer, if they pack properly in a tightly closed container.
- Do not leave them on the counter unless you want them to disappear quickly, as each person passes by a “pop one” and before you know it, they are no more. Enjoy
Watch the video
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..