Potato tomato curry recipe: Today we have brought Aloo Tamatar Recipe Aloo Tomato Vegetable Recipe for you. Aloo Tamatar is very tasty and becomes instant. Aloo Tamatar Masala is also delicious to eat. That’s why people keep asking each other for Aloo Tamatar. You should also note the method of making Aloo Tomato and try Aloo Tamatar today. We are sure that you will love the Aloo Tamatar Recipe.
- Servings: 4 person
- Time: 40min
- Difficulty: Medium
Necessary ingredients need to make Potato tomato curry recipe
- Potato – 300 grams,
- Tomato – 200 grams,
- Onion – 01 no.,
- Green chilies – 2-3 nos.,
- Ginger- 01-inch piece,
- Oil – 01 tbsp,
- Coriander powder – 01 tsp,
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp,
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp,
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp,
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp,
- Coriander leaves – 01 tbsp. (finely chopped),
- Asafetida – 01 pinch,
- Salt – as per taste.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make potato tomato curry
- For Aloo Tomato Recipe, first, boil the potatoes. Till the potatoes are getting cold, wash the tomatoes, green chilies, and ginger and grind them finely in a mixer.
- By now the potatoes would have cooled down, so peel them and grind them into small pieces.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add asafetida and cumin seeds and fry them by stirring them lightly. After this add chopped onion in oil and fry till golden brown.
- After this, add turmeric powder and coriander powder to the pan and fry it by stirring it lightly. Then add tomato paste to the pan and fry it well.
- Now put the boiled potatoes in the pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes. If you want to keep gravy (juicy) in the vegetable, then put a glass of water in the pan.
- Then add salt, red chili powder, and garam masala to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes while stirring.
- If the vegetable is to be kept dry, do not add water to it.
- Now add salt, red chili powder, and garam masala to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes while stirring.
- Take the method of making potato tomato is complete.
- Now your Aloo Tamatar curry is ready. Just garnish it with coriander leaves and enjoy with hot roti or paratha.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..