Quick oats porridge recipe with quick preparation of oats or oatmeal. This light, creamy oats porridge is prepared in just 6 minutes.
Oats porridge is a cereal that I’ve been sick of for a long period of time. It was the food you gave me two or three times a day when I was a child, and even later. Sometimes too many things do more harm than good. So, naturally, I’ve avoided it for the first time in my life, for that matter.
How to make oats porridge, which takes 5 to 6 minutes to prepare and is the perfect quick recipe. From time to time, work hours get too stressful, and this oatmeal recipe can come to you with how fast an instant breakfast is.
This porridge can be served to both children and adults. If we are talking about toddlers and children, you will need to sprinkle the powder from the inside, and then the dough. Also, avoid adding dried fruit or pieces of fruit to my dad.
You can also add mango puree, mashed banana, or applesauce and mix it with crushed porridge as soon as it warms up or cools down. Try not to make porridge with milk, and if you plan to add fruit puree to it, eventually. Because milk and fruit are not a compound, according to Ayurveda.
As with buying oats, barley, oats, or food for your child, please do so to check the contents of the box. We should only call it on the left side, and no other flavorings or more components.
You can easily make porridge with water or milk, or a combination of both. I need to make a cake with only water and use a combination of water+milk. the recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Oats porridge Recipe
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 6 mins
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Difficulty Level: EasyServings: 2
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make Oats porridge
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats or rolled oats
- 2 cups water + ½ to 1 cup milk or 2 to 2.5 cups water or 2 to 2.5 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar or add as per taste – optional
Method of making Oats porridge
- Take the oats in a pan.
- Add 2 cups water and 1/2 to 1 cup milk. Consistency can be easily adjusted as per your requirements.
- 1/2 cup milk gives a slightly thick consistency. For a thinner consistency, you can add more milk or water.
- Add sugar as per taste. I just added 2 tbsp sugar. Sugar is completely optional. If adding fruits later, then you can skip the sugar.
- If adding honey, then add when the porridge becomes lukewarm or cools down at room temperature, as honey becomes toxic on being heated.
- Stir very well and heat the porridge mixture on a low to medium flame.
- Do stir often and allow the porridge to simmer.
- It will also thicken as it cooks. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve oats porridge hot or warm or at room temperature.
- If serving oats porridge at room temperature then do note that it will thicken more as it cools. If adding chopped fruits, then add it when the porridge becomes lukewarm or cooled down completely. You can also add chopped dry fruits of your choice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..