Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies Recipe For Father’s Day 2021: This time on Father’s Day, taking care of your father’s health, make low fat, low cholesterol dish for him. Not only will your love be shown through this, but your concern for them will also be seen. Although you can make many types of dishes, Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies can be the best option for you. It is not only the best in taste, but it will also be better for your father’s health. So this time celebrate Father’s Day with Daddy’s favorite dishes. Let’s learn how to make it-
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 2 people
- Calories: 101
Ingredients need to make Oatmeal-raisin cookies recipe for Father’s Day 2021
- Two cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- One cup chopped raisins
- Low-fat butter
- Low-fat milk
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mutton beliram recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
- Mayonnaise triangle parathas
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
- To make Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies, first, mix all the ingredients.
- Also, keep a sheet of aluminum foil on the baking tray.
- Now divide the prepared mixture into equal parts and make cookies out of them.
- Then put it on a baking tray and bake it for about 15 minutes.
- After this, when they become light golden in color, take them out from the oven.
- Then let them cool down for some time.
- Take your delicious Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies are ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..