Mutton Beliram Recipe: This popular dish is named after the then chef Beliram of Maharaja Ranjit Singh’s kitchen who was the best cook during that time. It is said that the Maharaja, being pleased with this dish, named it Gosht Beliram and this dish was presented with the same name.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make mutton Beliram
- 500 gms Mutton
- 4 tbsp desi ghee
- 2 tbsp whole coriander
- 2 pieces onion
- 2 tsp ginger
- Two tsp garlic
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 3-4 pieces cloves
- 4-5 pieces green cardamom
- 4 pieces cinnamon stick
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
Method for making Mutton Beliram
- In a large bowl add curd, sliced onion, ginger and garlic, red chili powder, cloves, green cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon stick and salt. Mix well.
- Add mutton pieces to it and apply these spices all over it. Let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, put ghee in it and add whole coriander.
- Fry it for 15 to 20 minutes, add marinated mutton to it.
- Cook this margination on high flame till its liquid starts boiling.
- Now reduce the flame, cover it and cook the mutton on low flame, keep stirring it in between.
- Remove the lid and make the flame medium, fry it till the oil separates, it should be semi dry.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Key Ingredients: Mutton, Desi Ghee, Whole Coriander, Curd, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Red Chili Powder, Cloves, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Salt, Fresh Coriander
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..