Mushroom Brown Rice Recipe: A healthy alternative to rice. Adding mushrooms enhances its taste even more and they can be prepared in minutes.
- How many people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Chicken keema idli recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mango caramel shake
- Dirty almond rice recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restuarent-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make Mushroom Brown Rice
- 1 cup washed brown basmati rice
- 9-10, washed and sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup butter (you can reduce the amount if desired or use 2 tablespoons olive oil)
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups water
Method of making mushroom brown rice
- Wash brown rice with water.
- Chop the mushroom, onion and capsicum.
- Put butter/olive oil in a pan and add onions. Fry till it turns pink.
- Add mushrooms, fry till they become soft.
- Now add capsicum. Fry and add pre-washed brown rice. Fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and 2 cups of water.
- Cook for 15 minutes till the rice is cooked.
Key Ingredients: Brown Basmati Rice, Washed Mushrooms, Onion, Butter (you can reduce the quantity or use 2 tbsp olive oil if you want), Green capsicum, Black pepper, Salt, Water
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..