Moong dal dhokla recipe: A salty spongy and steamed cake recipe. In this recipe, Dhokla is prepared with maize flour.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make moong dal dhokla recipe
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup peas (grated)
- 2 green chilies
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 1/2 tsp saunf
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Half tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 oils
- 3-4 curry leaves
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Dirty almond rice recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mango caramel shake
- Fried chicken livers recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restuarent-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making moong dal dhokla recipe
- Take a big container and add corn flour, red chili powder, cumin, fennel, turmeric powder and coriander powder in it.
- Now add peas, finely chopped green chilies, baking soda and green coriander to this mixture.
- Knead a soft dough by adding water gradually.
- Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Make round balls by breaking small balls from the dough and pierce it in the middle with the help of your finger.
- Now steam the dhoklas for the next 10-15 minutes or till they become soft and spongy.
- Serve it with moong dal and mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: Maize flour, peas (grated), green chilies, ginger, red chili powder, fennel seeds, coriander leaves, black mustard seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, baking soda, oil, curry leaves
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..