Mix veg pasta: Today we have brought a veg pasta recipe for you. Pasta is very much liked by the children of today. Mix Veg Pasta is better for health than Masala Pasta. Children are crazy about it.
That’s why Chinese food lovers often ask each other for recipes for pasta, how to make pasta. Then think about it, try our easy veg pasta recipe. We are sure that you will definitely like the veg pasta recipe.
If you want to prepare your own lunch, you can try this Vegetable Easter which can be cooked in just 40 minutes. This is an easy-to-make pasta recipe, incredibly delicious and one can even handle during office meals! The great thing about this vegetable pasta is that you can add any vegetables you like, and it will look good.
There is no need to add exotic vegetables to it as simple vegetables also work well with this pasta. Another great thing about this dish is that you can use any pasta you like to make this recipe.
- Servings: 4 person
- Prep time: 15min
- Cook time: 20min
- Difficulty: Medium
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Lemon-ginger chicken breast recipe
- Red raspberry jelly cookies recipe
- Tomato pickle recipe
- Mango pickle recipe
- Quick grilled fruits recipe
- Delicious mango pie recipe
- Noodles spring roll recipe
A health tip: Health and fitness tips
Necessary ingredients need to make mix veg pasta
- Pasta – 200 g
- Capsicum – 02 nos
- pasta sauce – 150 g
- Broccoli – 200 grams
- Mushrooms – 200 grams
- Beans – 50 grams
- Ajinomoto – 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil – 2-1/2 tbsp
- soy sauce – 01 tsp
- Argano Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
Method of making mix veg pasta
- For Veg Pasta Recipe, wash the Beans Broccoli, cut it into medium size, add 2 pinches of salt, and steam it for 5 minutes.
- Now wash the mushroom, remove its stalk and cut it into two pieces.
- Put olive oil in a pan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, put the beans in it and fry while stirring for a minute.
- After that add broccoli and fry that too for a minute. After this add mushrooms, Ajinomoto, oregano powder, chili flakes, soy sauce, salt, fry for 2 minutes, and cover and turn off the gas.
- Now place the pasta in a pot, then pour enough water in it, so that they can be easily submerged.
- After that put half a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of oil in the water and cook on medium heat.
- After about 10 minutes, when the pasta becomes soft, switch off the gas and drain the water from the vessel.
- Now wash the capsicum, remove its seeds and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- After that put oil in the pan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, put capsicum in it and fry for 2 minutes.
- After this add boiled pasta, pasta sauce, and Ajinomoto and fry for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- Now add in the pre-prepared mix veg pasta and mix well by stirring it. After that turn off the gas.
- Take your recipe for making veg pasta is complete.
- Now your Mix Veg Pasta is ready.
- Remove it hot and serve with tomato sauce.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..