Mayonnaise triangle parathas: Every morning starts with just one question what to make for breakfast. Something that will be liked by children as well as adults. Also, it is healthy and tasty to eat. There is very little left to think and create with so many conditions. If you are also troubled by such questions, then today we have come up with a very easy and minute mayonnaise triangle paratha. Which will be liked by children as well as adults. So let’s learn how to make it.
Ingredients need to make mayonnaise triangle parathas
- One cup wheat flour
- Half cup flour
- A cup of mayonnaise
- One cup chopped capsicum
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Chili powder
- Green coriander
- Salt to taste
- Oil and water for the paratha
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mutton beliram recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making mayonnaise triangle parathas
- First of all, mix flour, maida, one spoon of oil, and salt in a vessel.
- After mixing it well add water and knead soft dough.
- After that keep, it covered for 15 minutes.
- After kneading the dough, add onion, capsicum, green coriander, red chili powder, chaat masala, and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix.
- Now your paratha stuffing is ready.
- Now make balls of the kept dough.
- After this, roll two dough balls together with dry flour and roll them as big as the poori.
- Now apply oil on a rolled dough. Now fill the stuffing over it.
- After this, cover it with another rolled dough and press it well.
- So that the stuffing does not come out. Now roll it once again by sprinkling dry flour.
- Heat a Tawa on medium flame and bake these parathas well.
- After it turns golden from both sides, take it out from the pan and cut it into a triangular shape.
- Your mayonnaise triangle paratha is ready, now serve it hot with chutney or raita.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..