Mango pickle recipe: During the hot summer season, the process of making some delicious recipes that can be kept year-round begins in many homes. Among these recipes is the bright pickle. Delicious, dense cucumbers make the food run out. In many Indian homes, it is common to see a jar of freshly baked cakes stored on a terrace or in a window. This process ultimately helps cucumbers enhance the flavor by enhancing the ingredients.
Mango Pickle Recipe: This True Punjabi Mango Pickle is a recipe for our heirloom family and is excellent with strong flavors. A selection of sour, spicy and delicious mangoes called Aam ka Achar.
If you are a pickle lover like me, you will love this cake. I’m such a cucumber person that I have cucumbers and everything from dal, leafy vegetables, and even roti or paratha.
There are many ways to make mango pickles. In India, as you cross its range and regional borders, you will have many ways to make pickles with raw mangoes.
So in this context, there are many varieties of mango pickles made throughout India. Pickle varieties have different tastes and methods of preparation.
Ways to take mango pickle recipe
Very easy to do
Just mix the pieces of mango, salt, spices & keep everything in the sun for 3 to 4 days.
✓ later pour the mustard oil.
✓ Store in a cool dry place for 3 to 4 days.
✓ Make and enjoy pickle.
Serve mango pickle with?
- In northern India, we have a mango pickle with whole Indian slices of bread such as aloo paratha, paneer paratha, or other parathas for that matter. My hubby tells me about his childhood days where he used to make parathas and aam ka achar in his tiffin box.
- There are also mixed foods on the food side. It tastes so good as a side of some dal rice or curd-rice or that any rice curry. Even chapati or roti and a bowl of vegetables, mango pickle is very popular. You can even combine pickle masala with steamed rice and have it. It tastes really good.
Tips for making mango pickle
- Use fresh spices. Take the spices on a plate and remove the husks or stones if any.
- For a sour mango cake, simmer with mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. You can also use mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Get a real mango with really tender skin. Do not remove the skin. But if you find an unripe mango with thick skin, then remove the skin.
- You can choose to add red chili powder if you want a more spicy taste in a pickle.
- Remember that there should be no water or moisture in your pot where you will store mango pickle. The pot should be clean and dry.
- You can clean a glass jar if you want.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are very important when making cucumbers. Keep this in mind when making edible foods such as jam, sauces, preserves, or pickles and when making any food.
A health tip: Health benefits of eating mango in summer
Mango Pickle Recipe
Ingredients need to make mango pickle recipe
- Green mango 1 kg
- Salt 100 grams
- Fennel seeds 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder 2 tbsp
- Asafoetida 1/2 tsp
- 250 ml oil
Method of making mango pickle recipe
- Wash and cut the raw mango into small pieces.
- Take a pan and prepare. Add fenugreek and fennel seeds to it. Cook for a few minutes, removing moisture from the spices.
- Allow the spices to cool by extinguishing the flames and removing them from a plate or container.
- Grind the spices tightly.
- Heat the oil and add ground spices, salt, asafoetida, turmeric powder, and red chili powder.
- Then mix it well with the mango pieces.
- Store this pickle in a glass jar and keep it under the sun for a few days to age.
- The mango cucumber is ready.
A few tips to make mango pickle recipe
- You can choose to add red flour if you want a spicy and hot pickle.
- Keep jars, plates, knives, spoons clean and free of moisture.
- You can easily rate the recipe and make small pickle collections.
How can you make a mango pickle without sunlight?
- Simply mix everything and pour the mango-spice powder mixed into the pot.
- This time you burn mustard oil until you start smoking. Then cool in a warm room. When it has cooled, add oil to the spiced mango slices.
- Cover with 2 to 3 inches layer of mustard oil. Always keep mango pickle covered with a layer of mustard oil.
- Store mango pickle in a dry place for 2 to 3 days. But know that there will be moisture in parts of the mangoes because they will not dry out in the sunlight.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..