Mango idli recipe: Today we have brought a mango idli recipe for you. You must have eaten a lot of semolina idli, taste mango idli today. Mango Idli Mango Idli is very tasty to eat. It is also easy to make. And idli is considered a healthy breakfast anyway.
That is why health-conscious people often keep asking each other how to make idli, how to make idli. Then what are you thinking, you should also note down the method of making Mango Idli and try the method of making this special Idli today? We hope you like Mango Idli Recipe.
The Mango lovers just can’t stop it, it is to try out different recipes, and fleshy fruits. If you love mango, then try this idli, mango recipe, for now.
Mango idli recipe
The Mango season is to continue, and the market is filled with a variety of mango. The king of Fruits, it is up to the standard of never-before-loved the people to look forward to is the mango season all the year-round, in order to try a variety of different recipes out of it.
Mango pudding, to mango smoothie and the mango cream, and of course, the more a person hears about the mango, the more the mouth waters. Today, we are going to share with you the most unique and innovative, mango recipes that will astound you.
This mango idli is a South Indian dish prepared during the mango season, this recipe will be helping you to prepare meals at home. It’s a luxury, healthy meal, and we are sure that your kids are complaining that they don’t want to eat it, please eat it for breakfast or as a snack in the evening.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Apple pie recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Lotus cucumber sabzi recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
- Servings: 4 person
- Time: 45min
- Difficulty: Medium
Necessary ingredients need to make mango idli recipe
- Mango pulp – 01 cup,
- Rava / Semolina – 01 cup,
- Sugar – 01 cup,
- Coconut – 02 tbsp (grated),
- Cashew nuts – 02 tbsp (finely chopped),
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp,
- Ghee – as required.
Equipment if you need:
Method of making mango idli
- Use ripe juicy mangoes for this Mango Idli recipe. Also, keep in mind that there should not be fibers in the mango.
First of all, heat a tablespoon of ghee in a frying pan. When the ghee is hot, add rava and fry it well. After that turn off the gas.
- Take mango juice in a vessel, add sugar and a little water and beat it, so that the sugar dissolves well.
- After that add semolina and mix well. Now add grated coconut, cashew, and cardamom powder to the semolina mixture and knead the dough. If the mixture is too dry, add a little water.
- Now pour enough water in the idli cooker that it stays below the layer of idli. Heat the cooker on a high flame. While the water is boiling, grease the idli stand with ghee.
- After this, fill the rava mixture in the stand molds and close the cooker and cook in steam for 8-10 minutes. After that turn off the gas. Take out the idlis after the cooker steams out.
- Take the method of making Idli is complete. Now your delicious Mango Idli is ready.
- If you want, eat them with mango juice for breakfast, or add mango juice on top.
- Then consume them with the help of a knife and fork. Or you can eat Mango Idli with chutney as well.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..