Mango caramel shake: In the summer season, the fun of eating a cold dish is different. If your children also always insist on eating something sweet and cold at home, then today we have brought Milk Caramel Shake. Which is very easy to make and it is ready in a jiffy. Along with this, milkshake also drives away sweet and ice cream cravings. So let’s know the recipe to make it.
By the way, you must have had many drinks like Mango Shake, Banana Shake and Badam Shake. But after drinking the caramel shake, you will forget everything else. Its test is awesome. So let’s know what material will be needed to make it.
Ingredients need to make mango caramel shake
- One mango
- One banana
- Two cups of milk
- Two spoons of caramel
- A little vanilla essence
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mutton beliram recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restuarent-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making mango caramel shake
- First peel the mango and banana.
- Cut them into small pieces and grind them in a grinder.
- Add ice cubes with milk, sugar and vanilla essence to it and stir.
- If you want, you can also add caramel while grinding the shake.
- Now before inverting the prepared shake, coat the glass by dropping caramel from all sides in the glass.
- After this, serve it by adding Mango Caramel Shake.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..