Malai kheer recipe: Kheer is a traditional dish. Kheer is served after eating on any festival or happy occasion. It takes a little more time to make Kheer, but it doesn’t matter if you have to put in some effort to eat something delicious. Fabulous rice kheer made with condensed milk, khoya, cream, and nuts.
Ingredients for malai kheer: Rice kheer is made with condensed milk, khoya, cream, and nuts. Adding saffron makes the kheer light yellow in color and adding almonds and pistachios enhances the taste of the kheer.
How to serve malai kheer: Kheer is a very popular dessert. Although kheer can be eaten both hot or cold, it tastes more delicious when eaten cold.
Ingredients need to make Malai kheer recipe
- 150 grams basmati rice
- 2 liters of milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 50 grams khoya
- 1/2 cup cream (100 ml)
- 1 cup sugar (200 grams)
- One tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tsp saffron
- 50 grams almonds, chopped
- 50 grams pistachios, chopped
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Almond kahwa recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Low fat makhana kheer recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Almond and rose kheer recipe
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Sarson saag recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making malai kheer
- Soak rice in a bowl and make a coarse paste and keep it aside. Boil milk in a pan and reduce it to half.
- After the milk is reduced to half, add the rice mixture to it and continue cooking.
- Once the rice is cooked, add condensed milk and khoya and cook for ten more minutes.
- Now add cream, sugar, green cardamom powder, saffron, almonds, and pistachios to it. Serve cold or hot.
Recipe Note: If you want, you can also add a little rose water to the rice kheer, it will give a very nice aroma to it.
Key Ingredients: Basmati Rice, Milk, Condensed Milk, Khoya, Cream (100 ml), Sugar (200 g), Green Cardamom Powder, Saffron, Almonds, Pistachios
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..