Lotus cucumber sabzi recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. You can easily make it whenever you want. It is liked by all. Most people eat it with great passion. The vegetable lotus cucumber is delicious as well as very nutritious, everyone must consume it.
Taste- The taste of lotus cucumber vegetables is very tasty, spicy, and spicy. If you eat it with roti, poori, or paratha, it will taste even more delicious. You can make it whenever you want.
Famous- Lotus cucumber vegetable is very famous everywhere. Most people like to eat this for dinner or lunch. Because of its taste, everyone eats it with passion. It is also nutritious.
Specialty- Lotus Cucumber ki Sabzi is a vegetable that can be prepared in a jiffy. Lotus cucumber vegetable comes in a nutritious vegetable, that is why everyone consumes it. It is rich in fiber which is very beneficial for health.
Everyone loves the wonderful and tangy taste of lotus cucumber sabzi. Everyone eats it with passion. Although it is also available in the market, if you make it at home, the taste will be even more amazing. It is very easy to make lotus cucumber sabzi. All the ingredients for making it are easily available at home. It doesn’t take much time to make it. Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious lotus cucumber vegetables. Follow the method given below and make everyone happy by making wonderful lotus cucumber vegetables.
Time to make Lotus cucumber Sabzi Recipe
It takes 20 minutes to make lotus cucumber sabzi. It takes 10 minutes to prepare it.
according to members
This lotus cucumber sabzi is enough for 4 members as per the quantity given in the given recipe.
Benefits of lotus cucumber
- Lotus Cucumber is such a vegetable that not many people know about it as well as many people do not like it, yet it has so many benefits that everyone advises to eat it.
- The biggest advantage of lotus cucumber is that it is very beneficial for our skin. By eating it, your skin glows due to which you look beautiful. Most of the girls like to consume it.
- Lotus cucumber can also relieve you from diseases like stones. If you are troubled by the pain and disease of stones, then your doctor will definitely advise you to eat it. The toxins present in it can get rid of stones.
- The vegetable lotus cucumber can also give you relief from stomach pain. Apart from this, if you have any other disease related to the stomach, then you can get rid of it too. Lotus cucumber can give you relief and liberation even in summer. Consuming lotus cucumber is very beneficial in the summer season.
How to serve Lotus cucumber Sabzi
- You can make Kamal Cucumber for your lunch or dinner. You can consume it in your daily diet. It will not only taste good but will also be beneficial for your health.
- To make the lotus cucumber tasty, you can add tomato and onion tempering to it. By doing this, your lotus cucumber vegetable will get a different taste, and those who take tantrums in eating it will also start eating it.
- Lotus cucumber is also called water vegetable, it is easily available in the market, so if you have any kind of problem then you can make it at your home and enjoy the taste and also get rid of your disease.
Some tips for making lotus cucumber
- If you want, you can make lotus cucumber in some different ways, for this, after cutting it, put it in water and boil it for some time, by doing this it will melt well and you will not need to fry much.
- Lotus cucumber is a nutritious food. It contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, zinc, and other substances which give great benefits to your health. If you make lotus cucumber according to the method, then all these substances will not be removed from it and you will also benefit from lotus cucumber.
- You can serve lotus cucumber with roti, paratha, naan, or lachha paratha. After making this vegetable, you can use it by keeping it in the fridge for a day, it will give you the same taste.
- Before making the lotus cucumber, clean it well, this vegetable grows in the mud along with the lotus, so it contains dirt which can harm you, that is why you should clean it after bringing it and only then start the process of making it.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Spring roll recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Lotus cucumber sabzi recipe
- Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker
- Preethi Blue Leaf Mixer Grinder
- 4 lotus cucumber
- 3 to matoes
- 3 green chilies
- 2 cups water
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 piece asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp green coriander
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- To make lotus cucumber sabzi, first of all, take lotus cucumber and wash it well.
- Now peel all the lotus cucumber with the help of a knife and cut them all in a round shape.
- Now put the cut pieces in the cooker along with salt and water.
- Now close the lid of the cooker and keep the lotus cucumber for boiling.
- After a whistle, turn off the gas and after some time take them out of the cooker and filter them in a sieve and separate the water.
- After doing this, grind green chili, ginger, and tomato in a mixer.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds to it, after roasting cumin, add turmeric and coriander and mix it well.
- In this mixture add the ground tomato mixture as well as add red chili and fry for some time.
- Now when the masala is roasted well, then add salt and garam masala to it and mix.
- Add boiled lotus cucumber to this mixture and cook the vegetable for 2-3 minutes.
- In no time, your delicious and wonderful lotus cucumber vegetable is ready, take it out in a bowl, put green coriander on top and serve it hot to everyone.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..