Gajar halwa recipe is a delicious and wonderful dessert. Nowadays it is easily available in every season. But its real taste comes in the winter season. It is very easy to create it. It is better to make pure and nutritious sweets at home than to bring adulterated pudding from the market.
Which everyone can eat and enjoy with passion. The better the milk, mawa, and sugar in carrot halwa, the more the taste will increase. It is such a sweet that everyone eats with taste and passion. Children, old or young, all eat it with great fervor.
If a guest comes to your house and you want to feed him something different and tasty, then carrot halwa is the best. Sweet is something that no one forbids to eat. If you have a diabetic patient in your house and you want it to taste sweet, then you can make carrot halwa delicious with the help of sugar-free.
Carrot halwa is such a sweet that if you make more, then it can be eaten after keeping it for a few days. The ingredients for making carrot halwa are also easily available at home.
The better the milk and mawa, the better will be the pudding. According to the method given below, you can make delicious Gajar Ka Halwa in a very short time.
Gajar Halwa time
It takes 35-40 minutes to make Gajar Halwa. It takes 10 minutes to prepare it.
According to members
Gajar Halwa is enough for 4-5 people. If you want, you can increase the quantity of the method according to the members.
Gajar Halwa Recipe
The mawa is used to make carrot pudding, if you want, you can also take it out at home. Pure Mawa can be extracted at home by cooking milk.
- Course Desserts
- Cuisine Fast Food, Indian
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Servings 5 people
Ingredients need to make Gajar Halwa
- 1 kg carrots
- 250 g sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 250 gm mawa
- 1 tsp desi ghee
- 1 tsp kashmish
- 6 pieces cashew nuts
- 1 tsp coconut
- 6 pieces cardamom
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Gajar Halwa
- First of all, take carrots, wash them thoroughly with water and clean them.
- After doing this, peel them and then grate them.
- After doing this, put the pan on the gas and fry it by adding mawa to it.
- When the mawa is roasted well, then take it out in a vessel and keep it aside.
- Now pour milk into a pan, heat it, and put a grated carrot in it.
- Keep stirring it till the carrot becomes soft. When the carrot is cooked, add sugar to it.
- After this, keep stirring the carrot, in a while, the carrot will start releasing juice.
- Burn that juice and cook carrot milk well.
- After this is done, add nuts like mawa, cashew, raisins, etc., and cook it well, doing this will make the pudding even more delicious.
- Now after cooking for 3-4 minutes, add cardamom to it and turn off the gas.
- After some time take it out in the vessel, your hot pudding is ready.
- Pour coconut powder over it and serve it hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..