Fry yogurt recipe: There are so many benefits of eating curd and we like it even more in summer, how many ways do we use curd with buttermilk, lassi, curd fry, curd rice….
Nowadays we have started using it in chicken too, a lot There are people who fry curd but it does not turn out well the curd bursts, so today we will see what is the right way to fry curd, how can we fry curd so that it is not cracked and it tastes good to eat. So let’s get started, for that we need: –
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
Ingredients need for Fry yogurt recipe
- Curd: 200 gms
- Celery (Ajwain): 1/4 tsp
- Green chili: 1
- Onion: 1
- Coriander leaf
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Black salt: – 1/4 tsp
- Oil: 2 tsp
Method of preparation for Fry yogurt
- First, put yogurt in a bowl and mix it with water (as you want), then add salt.
- Now put the pan to heat and put oil in it
- Then add more celery in it and then add onion and chili
- After roasting for a while, put curd in it and take it off immediately
- And now add light black salt too. And now your curd is fried
Note: – After pouring the curd, first you have to turn off the gas, and then you have to run the curd, otherwise there will be more fear of the curd bursting and the curd will spoil.
I’m sure you liked this recipe if you want to know about any other recipe that I haven’t written yet then you can ask in the comment box and I will tell you about that recipe in my next post |
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..