Fish tacos recipe: I’m from San Diego and these taste like home! We live in the south now, and no one has heard of this! Serve with homemade pico de gallo, and lime wedges to press up!
- Prepare: 40 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Total: 1 hour
- Services: 8
- Production: 8 servings
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Bel Sharbat Recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make Fish tacos recipe
- 1 cup flour for all purposes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt a teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of beer
- ½ a cup of plain yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- One lime, juices
- 1 jalapeno pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon minced capers
- ½ Spoon dried oregano
- Half Spoon cumin soil
- ½ Spoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 liter of frying oil
- One kg of cod fillets, take 2 to 3 parts of an ounce
- 1 (12 ounces) packages of corn tortillas
- Medium-sized cabbage, finely chopped
How to Make Fish tacos
- To make the batter: In a large bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix the egg with the beer, and quickly stir in the flour mixture (don’t worry about a few lumps).
- To make a white sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Slowly squeeze the fresh lemon juice until the consistency is slow. Season with jalapeno, capers, oregano, cumin, dill, and cayenne.
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dust particles of dust lightly with flour. Dip in the beer batter, then fry until golden brown.
- Squeeze onto paper towels. Tortillas fry lightly; not too crisp.
- To serve, add fried fish to tortilla, top with shredded cabbage, and white sauce.
- Per Serving: 409
- Protein 17.3g;
- Carbohydrates 43g;
- Fat 18.8g;
- Cholesterol 54.3mg;
- Sodium 406.5mg.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..