Coconut kheer recipe: Coconut kheer is very popular in India. It looks like Payasam which is mostly made in South Indian homes. Coconut kheer is quite easy to make which can be made at home with few ingredients. It looks very tasty to eat, apart from festivals, it can also be served to the guests who come home.
Ingredients used in coconut kheer: Coconut milk and rice are used to make this kheer. Roasted dry fruits and rose leaves are added for garnishing.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Coconut Kheer
- 10 pieces rose leaves
- 100 grams rice
- 3 tins coconut milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 200 grams khoya
- 1 tsp green color
- 100 grams pistachios
- 50 grams walnuts
- 3 bananas
- 10 drops rose water
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- One kg cardamom powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 6 silver work
- 3 tsp honey
- 1/2 g coconut cream
- 100 grams copra
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Almond kahwa recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Malai kheer recipe
- Low fat makhana kheer recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Almond and rose kheer recipe
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Sarson saag recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Coconut Kheer
- First of all, soak the rice kadhib for 15 minutes.
- After this add coconut milk, condensed milk, sugar, and khoya.
- Apart from this, add cinnamon, cardamom, and fennel powder and boil it on high flame.
- When the milk is cooked well, add rice to it and cook.
- Keep it to cool down.
- In a pan add ghee and sugar.
- After this, add honey, pistachios, and walnuts to it and add bananas. Afterward, add 1 tsp of ghee on top.
- Mix green color with pistachios in a bowl and use it to decorate the plate.
- Put the kheer on a plate and apply for pistachio and silver work on it.
- Keep the prepared banana mixture on the side and decorate it with rose leaves.
Recipe Note: For more Kheer recipes click here.
Coconut is one such ingredient that is used in many things, so if you want, you can also check out our other coconut recipes.
Key Ingredients: Rose leaves, rice, coconut milk, condensed milk, khoya, green color, pistachios, walnuts, bananas, rose water, fennel powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, silverwork, honey, coconut cream, copra
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..