Indian style chocolate souffle recipe: Souffle is considered for its royal and creamy qualities and this recipe perfectly meets these requirements.
This souffle made with eggs is purée and soft, which is further enriched by the taste of chocolate. While making this souffle, make sure that the microwave does not fill the mixture in half in a safe bowl, otherwise, the mixture may come out at the time of cooking.
Also, make sure to add eggs only after the chocolate mixture has cooled down completely. If you follow all this preaching, then surely a tempting dessert will be prepared.
Do try some of the more fun recipes like Eggless Chocolate Pudding and Instant Chocolate Biscuits Recipe.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Baking Temperature: 200 ° C (400 ° F)
- Baking Time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- 7 for souffle
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Lemon-ginger chicken breast recipe
- Red raspberry jelly cookies recipe
- Tomato pickle recipe
- Mango pickle recipe
- Quick grilled fruits recipe
- Delicious mango pie recipe
- Mexican coffee recipe
A health tip: Health and fitness tips
Ingredients need to make Chocolate souffle recipe
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 3 tsp butter for greasing
- 3 tsp powdered sugar to sprinkle
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Method of making Chocolate souffle
- Grease all 6 oven-safe bowls one by one with 1/2 tsp butter and sprinkle 1/2 tsp ground sugar over the bottom and all the edges.
- Remove the extra sugar powder in each bowl. Keep it aside.
- Divide the egg whites into one bowl and the inner yellow (yolk) of the egg into another bowl. Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 cups of water in a saucepan and place a large dark glass bowl over it.
- Add the chocolate, vanilla essence and 1/4 cup of water to the bowl, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 minutes, using a wooden spoon, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool.
- When the mixture cools down, then add yellow egg (yolk) to it and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Whip the egg whites with the help of an electric beater and whisk them until soft peaks are added by slowly adding ground sugar.
- Put the mixture of egg white on top of the chocolate and egg mixture, stirring it slowly, and using a spatula (chopped spoon), prepare a soft mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl greased with equal amounts of butter and sugar. Remember, fill only half the bowl.
- Bake it in an already heated oven at a temperature of 200 ° c (400 ° f) for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritive Price Per Soufflé
- Energy 208 calories
- 6 grams of protein
- Carbohydrate 15.4 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
- Fat 17.7 grams
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..