Chicken seekh kabab recipe: Seekh Kabab is one of India’s favorite recipes. It has been made since the time of the Mughals. It is especially liked by Muslim people. Seekh kabab is made with both chicken and mutton. We use a lot of aromatic spices in this. That’s why its test is very tasty and spicy. You can also eat it as a snack in the evening. You can serve kababs with coriander chutney, mint chutney, or ketchup.
Today I will show you how to make Seekh Kabab with chicken, if you want, you can make it by mixing both chicken and mutton or you can make Kabab with only mutton. So let’s start making sea kababs. To make this we need…
Ingredients need to make chicken seekh kabab recipe
- Chicken 500 grams
- Lemon Juice: 2 tsp
- Cream: 2 tsp
- Green chilies: 2
- Chopped onion: 1
- Coriander Leaf 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tsp
- Besan: 3 tsp
- Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
- Chili powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp as per taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Buttermilk syrup recipe
- Chicken keema idli recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mango caramel shake
- Dirty almond rice recipe
- Mushroom brown rice recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chicken seekh kabab
- First of all, take the ground chicken and add lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Now put the cream in it.
- Then add gram flour, onion, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, and all the spices (coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, and garam masala).
- Now put coriander leaves and salt in it and mix it well.
- Then cover it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now take it out and mix it once, then take a little from it, lengthen it a little, and put it in the kabab-making stick.
- Then press it by shaking it with both hands.
- You can see how long our kababs have become.
- Now put a pan on the gas and fry the kababs by adding a little oil to it.
- After a while turn it over and let it cook on the other side.
- When all the sides are cooked, take out the kababs.
- Then put some oil in it.
- And keep the stand on the gas and cook it for a while so that it cooks a little from above.
- Switch off the gas after it is cooked all around.
- And our seekh kabab is ready, you can eat it with hot chutney or sauce.
- You can make seekh kabab with just chicken or just mutton.
- If you mix both chicken and mutton, then it will be even tastier.
- If you want, from when you can show you just by frying.
- But if you check it after you’ve dyed it for a while, the test becomes even better.
- So how did you like this kabab recipe… I am sure you would have liked it, then this Sunday you must try it at your home and tell us how your kabab was made, apart from this if you have any other recipe. If I want to know, you can ask in the comment box and we will tell you that recipe through our next post. Thank you!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..