Chicken handi recipe: Talking about royal food, it is very important to mention Chicken Handi recipe in non-veg recipes because it is so special that it happens. Chicken Handi is so amazing in taste that anyone who tastes it once becomes convinced of its taste.
If you have never eaten Chicken Handi recipe before, then you must make it once and eat it because your heart will be happy after eating it. Chicken handi recipe is first marinated with salt and lemon juice, then with the flavors of spices, then after that it is cooked with wonderful ingredients.
Eating it on low flame with amazing aroma has its own special pleasure, which you will want to eat again and again after eating it. I love making chicken handi and whenever I go to the village, I cook it on the village handi and wood and cook it like a paradise.
There is a different fun in making it too and after eating chicken handi, your heart will be happy. Handi is not available in cities, but you will definitely like it after learning it and making it in any vessel.
If you like it, after reading the recipe, read more recipes of chicken and at the end tell us by writing a comment. So let’s learn today’s delicious recipe Chicken handi recipe.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mutton beliram recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
- Mayonnaise triangle parathas
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make chicken handi recipe
- 1 kg chicken
- 2 large onions chopped
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 200 grams curd
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 large cardamom
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 small cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 2 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Kasoori Fenugreek
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 3 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 4 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- oil as required
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
Method of making chicken handi recipe
- Cut the chicken into pieces of your choice and wash it well in running water, then wipe it dry.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt and mix it well and then pour it on the chicken pieces.
- We will leave the chicken covered for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a pan on the flame and add bay leaves, cinnamon pieces, black peppercorns, big cardamom, small cardamom, cloves and cumin seeds and fry it while stirring it dry.
- When the spices start smelling good or after frying it for 2 minutes, let it cool down then put it in the mixer and make fine spices.
- Take it out in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now in the prepared spices, we will add coriander powder, Kashmiri red chili powder and curd and mix it very well.
- This will be our second marinade. Now on the chicken pieces, with this paste, you will be panting very well all around.
- And wrap the chicken in a foil paper and once again keep it in the fridge to marinate for 45 minutes.
- Now put oil in a big vessel and heat it and add onion and stir it in between and fry it till the onion turns golden brown in color.
- When the onion is fried, add garlic ginger paste to it and fry for 15 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Now we will add the marinated chicken pieces along with coriander leaves and fry it on high flame while stirring for 5 minutes.
- After frying, add tomato puree to it and add salt and mix it well.
- Cook it on medium flame for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally or till oil starts leaving from the edges.
- Chicken will be ready after cooking in a total of 25 minutes.
- We will not put water in it at all, but if you feel the need, you will mix water according to the gravy of your choice, but they will do it in the end.
- Before the last 5 minutes, we will put roasted kasoori fenugreek in it and turn off the flame.
- Put 1 teaspoon oil in a small bowl and heat it and add cumin seeds to it and temper it.
- Put the takda in a vessel containing chicken and we will add chopped coriander leaves to it.
- Chicken Handi is now ready.
- Serve it hot with roti, lachha paratha or rice recipe of your choice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..