Cheese Chilli Toast is a very tasty dish for breakfast. This is an Italian recipe, you can make it for breakfast or evening tea and eat it at any time. Various types of sandwiches and toasts are made from bread. And one of these is Cheesy Chilli Toast, the mouth waters on hearing its name. Spicy eaters like it very much.
Ingredients need to make Cheesy Chilli Toast
- Bread slices = four
- Butter = 4 tsp
- Hot green chillies = three chopped
- Olive oil = two teaspoons
- For sprinkling pizza mix
- For sprinkling thyme
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Buttermilk syrup recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Dirty almond rice recipe
- Mushroom brown rice recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Cheesy Chilli Toast
- To make Cheesy Chilli Toast, first cut green chillies and make rings out of them.
- Now apply butter all over a slice of bread and then sprinkle pizza mix and thyme on it.
- And then grate the cheese and put it on top of it.
- Spread the cheese evenly all over the bread, now placing green chilli rings on it again sprinkle some pizza mix on the bread.
- Keep the pan on the gas for heating, put a little olive oil on the pan, and place the toast.
- Now cover it with a lid and cook on low flame till it becomes golden in colour and crisp.
- Now lift the toast from the pan and keep it on a plate.
- And cut it into two pieces from the middle and enjoy eating hot Cheesy Chilli Toast with chutney of your choice, tomato ketchup.
- If you do not have olive oil, you can use refined instead.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..