Cham cham recipe: Now sweet and succulent Cham cham in home made pressure cooker!!
Who doesn’t like sweets? Be it any function or festival… sweets have to be ordered. But even today the prices of sweets are sky-high. But I can not stop eating it, that’s why I thought why not make it at home so that we can save our money and we can also eat sweets of our choice.
That’s why today I have brought a very special recipe for you and its name is Chamcham !! Yes, today I will tell you in a very hopeful way how to make Chamcham? And that too in a pressure cooker… So let’s see how it is made and what ingredients we will need to make it. So let’s see….
Ingredients need to make the cham cham recipe
- Milk: 1 liter
- Vinegar: 2 tsp
- Semolina: 2 tsp
- Sugar: 3/2 cup
- Water: 4 cups
- Cardamom: 2
- Khoya (Mava): 50 grams
- Sugar Powder: 2 tsp
- Milk: 2 tsp
- Cherry: 2
- Saffron: 8-10 grains
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making cham cham sweet
- First, put the milk to a boil.
- After the milk boils, turn off the gas and then add a little vinegar to the milk and mix it slowly and leave it for 2 minutes.
- And you will see that the milk has cracked well. (If the milk has not cracked well, then turn it on the gas for a while)
- Now put a cotton cloth on a vessel and put the torn milk in it. And then wash it thoroughly with cold water.
- So that whatever sourness of vinegar is there in it, it goes away.
- Now take out his water. Do not press the paneer too much by pressing it with light hands, let the water come out, and leave it on the tang for 2-3 hours.
- Then take it out and mix it with this part of the place for 4-5 minutes.
- Minutes later you will see that the paneer is not getting in hand and leaving the ghee.
- Then add semolina dal in it and mix it again for 5 minutes.
- After then make a ball and see if there is no crack in the pill, it means your Panahi is ready to make rasgulla.
- Then thin it with your hands and cut it into a size with a knife.
- After then give it the shape of your choice.
- Here I have made a rasgulla tablet. Similarly, make whole paneer balls.
- Then put sugar in the cooker and add water.
- Then break the cardamom a little and put it and leave it to boil.
- When the water comes to a boil, put the tablet of rasgulla and apply its whistle.
- Now put it on a medium flame for 2 whistles and leave it to cool down.
- Then take out the rasgulla in a bowl and keep it aside. And now we will prepare it by making cream.
- Now take saffron in a bowl and add a spoonful of milk to it and mix the saffron.
- Then in another bowl add khoya and sugar powder.
- Then add saffron taken in milk and mix it well.
- Now cut the rasgulla with the help of a knife in the middle. And fill a little cream in the middle of it.
- And then put the cherry on top of it.
- And here our Chamcham is ready. Keep it in the fridge for a while and then eat it or neighbor the guests.
- Well, you can still eat it, but it tastes even better if you give it to the thief for a while.
Suggestions for making cham cham sweet
- After boiling the milk, let it cool down for a while otherwise if you add vinegar at the same time then the paneer has become hard.
- Drain the milk from vinegar only. A slight sourness remains when it is removed from the lemon, which can also spoil the taste of sweets.
- The most important thing in Rasgulla is its tablet, so prepare cheese batter in a good way.
- After the rasgulla takes 2 whistles, let the pressure of the cooker open on its own.
- So this was today’s recipe!! I am sure that you must have liked this recipe very much if you have any doubt related to this then you can feel free to ask, I will try to clear you to doubt as soon as possible. I want to know which I have not told yet, then you can ask and I will tell it through my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..