Buttermilk syrup recipe: This was my grandmother’s favorite recipe and we always had it wherever we went. This is always a special way to treat beans and France with this syrup is one of my favorite breakfast treats!
This is a Homemade Buttermilk Syrup recipe that will take your breakfast to the next level. If you are looking for a simple homemade syrup recipe that you can make every Saturday with pancakes and waffles, this is your recipe.
HOMEMADE BUTTERMILK SYRUP RECIPE
This is a syrup recipe you never knew you needed. Do you remember how I told you that my sister had cooked her five boys a hot breakfast every day of their lives? Well, this is his recipe made from chemical syrup.
Why do you need this recipe when you can just use bottled syrup? I hope so. 100% better. Love to put your eyes back on your head better.
The thing I can compare it to is Garrett’s Popcorn. I know it’s weird that comparing syrup with popcorn but here’s the story.
I was visiting Chicago a few years ago and was bringing Garrett’s famous pops home with my family and friends. While waiting for my flight I was on the phone talking to my sister “sampling” popcorn while I was talking.
I looked down literally and it was gone. Gonzos. So it turned out for me to just bring popcorn home to my family and my friends would never know it was a thought.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Chicken keema idli recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mango caramel shake
- Dirty almond rice recipe
- Mushroom brown rice recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
When you make this butter milk syrup straight ahead.
- Here’s how to make homemade butter syrup:
- Start by melting butter, sugar, and buttermilk over low heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for one minute.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the baking soda and vanilla. The mixture will foam! Do not be afraid.
- Pour into pancakes or waffles.
Obviously I couldn’t let you go over the weekend without having this syrup recipe in your life.
Ingredients need to make Buttermilk syrup recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Method of making Buttermilk syrup recipe
- Heat sugar, buttermilk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil, about 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir baking soda and vanilla into buttermilk mixture.
Make sure your pan is big enough as the syrup will foam up. Also, make sure you make this right before you plan on serving it because the foam will slowly disappear and that is the best part of the syrup.
- Per Serving: 275
- Calories; protein 0.8g;
- Carbohydrates 34.4g;
- Fat 15.5g;
- Cholesterol 41.5mg;
- Sodium 340.2mg.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..