Bel Sharbat Recipe: Cold drinking does not mean Coca Cola, Sprite, or 7UP The fun of drinking ripe fruit juice on summer days is different And that’s why today I have brought you the Bell Syrup recipe Drinking vine syrup protects you from getting low and our energy comes quickly It is rich in calcium, protein, and vitamins Especially vine syrup is very beneficial for the stomach It takes us 10 to 14 minutes to make it. So let’s see how to make vine syrup and what we need to make it.
The fruit is White, which is also known as bengal quince, stone apple, wood apple. There is a small round fruit with a hard skin and soft flesh on the inside. This fragrance is as hulu plus. The taste is sweet and sour.
Tree, white, yellow, and fruit, along with a white sheet, white, the holy one, is considered. bael leaves are offered to lord Shiva. In my garden, balkonda, growing a little bael war ii. From time-to-time, the bael thorn submits to the shivling is that I might in this holy place, in the heart of the home.
We bael, a lot of health benefits. it also helps to blend helps to get rid of stomach ulcers and constipation. It also helps to allow the blood to flow. This helps to cool the body.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Easy to make veg Frankie recipe
- Delicious vegetable uthappam recipe
- Soojie snacks recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Veg Mughlai paratha recipe
- Spring roll recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make Bel Sharbat Recipe
- Bell (wood apple) -1
- Sugar -5 tsp
- Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Salt: (white salt): to taste
- Roasted cumin powder -1/2 tsp
Method of making Bel Sharbat
- First, break the vine and remove its pulp
- Then add a little water and mix well
- Filter the pulp in another bowl
- Then add sugar, black salt, white salt, and roasted cumin powder. And then pour water in it as per your liking
- Then take it out in a glass and put some ice cubes in it And our vine or Bel Sharbat is ready to be made into syrup
Important Suggestions: –
- You take out the pulp of the vine with a spoon
- After filtering the vine pulp, its fiber and seeds are taken out
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..