Almond kahwa recipe: A traditional green tea, Kahwa is drunk, especially in Kashmir and hilly areas. Almonds have been added to this Kahwa recipe which makes it special.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make almond kahwa recipe
- 2 green tea bags
- 3 tbsp almond silver
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 4 tsp honey
- 8 saffron strands
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Cheese chilli toast recipe in breakfast
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Sarson saag recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making almond kahwa recipe
- Boil 5 cups of water. Add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and saffron to it.
- Cook them on low flame for 3 minutes. Add honey and green tea bags to it.
- Take it off the flame and let its juice come out for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Quickly take out the tea bags from it and also take out the spices.
- Pour Badam Silver into the cup and enjoy this hot tea.
Key Ingredients: Green tea bags, Almond silver, Cardamom, Cinnamon stick, Cloves, Honey, Saffron strands
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..