Almond Cutlet Recipe For Father’s Day 2021: This Father’s Day you can give any precious gift to your father, but any special dish made for him will not be less than a gift. So make this Father’s Day and make something special especially for your father. By the way, you can make anything of their choice, but when it comes to making them feel special, then the dish should also be special. In such a situation, the best option for you can be almond cutlets. They are very tasty to eat and are easily made in less time. So this time on Father’s Day, make almond cutlet, know the recipe-
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 3 people
- Calories: 311
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mayonnaise sandwich recipe
- Oats porridge recipe
- Potato tomato curry recipe
- Mushroom fried rice
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Mutton beliram recipe
- Fried chicken livers recipe
- Mayonnaise triangle parathas
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients need to make Almond Cutlet Recipe For Father’s Day 2021
- Almond powder – 25 grams almonds
- Raisins – 25 grams
- Two medium sized boiled potatoes
- Two tablespoons mashed paneer
- Bread Crumbs – 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp green chilli finely chopped
- Cornflour – three spoons
- A teaspoon of poppy seeds
- Oil as needed
Method of making Almond Cutlet
- To make Almond Cutlets, first soak almonds and dry grapes overnight or for about 7 hours.
- Keep in mind that remove the seeds of dry grapes and take off the skin of almonds.
- Now sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala on them. After this mix boiled potatoes, paneer, bread crumbs, chaat masala, salt.
- Then divide this mixture into equal parts. Then fill dry grapes in each part and give it a round shape.
- Also, dissolve corn flour in water and dip the prepared cutlets in the corn flour solution and then apply poppy seeds on it.
- After this, heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets in it.
- Your almond cutlets are ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..