Vegetable Maggi noodles recipe – Street style masala Maggi
Vegetable Maggi noodles recipe: Everyone loves spice Maggi and we have added vegetables to make vegetable Maggi noodles, which is Mumbai’s street style spice Maggi noodles.
Sometimes, plain Maggi may seem boring to you, so we have given you a different recipe, Masala Maggi and it is sold on Mumbai Street. I remember a similar type of vegetable Maggi noodles found on a trip to Leh. The hot Maggie was heavenly with a cup of tea in the cold weather.
This Vegetable Maggi Noodles recipe makes this all-time favorite more jazz with vegetables and spices. Here we have taken hot oil in the pan, you can also use butter if you want. Apart from this, we have added ginger and green chilies, you can also add garlic except for ginger.
We have added vegetables which include onions, tomatoes, and capsicum. However, you can add green peas, carrots, corn, broccoli, etc., which will make your vegetable Maggi noodles lively and colorful! It is also a wonderful way to add vegetables to your child’s diet.
Next, we have added turmeric and garam masala. You can skip garam masala and add additional Maggi masala packets which are available in the market. Cook it and serve hot the street style spice Maggi noodles of Mumbai!
Maggi is liked by all generations, you do not even have to think before serving Maggi any time of the day! Maggie occupies a different place in the child’s heart! Serve vegetable Maggi noodles as a snack or when you suddenly feel hungry! You can sprinkle grated cheese or cheese to make it even more exciting !!
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes for 3 quantities
Ingredients need to make Vegetable Maggi Noodles
- 2 2 packet Maggi noodles, broken into pieces
- 2 Masala Maggi Powder Pouches
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 Green Chillies, Ripped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
Method of making Vegetable Masala Maggi Noodles
- To make Vegetable Masala Maggi Noodles, heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add ginger and green chili and fry it on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Bake the onion on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and fry for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add capsicum and fry for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add pouches of turmeric powder, garam masala, and 2 masala Maggi powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or until the water is completely absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the green chilies.
- Serve vegetable spice Maggi noodles immediately.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..