Soan papdi recipe delicious festive sweets at home
Soan papdi recipe: Today our sweet dish is the Soan Papdi recipe, during the Diwali festival people often distribute only Soan Papdi, if you also want to gift Saon Papdi, then make it at home instead of bringing it from the market.
It will take some time to make it but its taste is very sweet, it melts the sweetness in the mouth and relationships. Today we will tell you how to make it. Soan papdi is also called Sohan Papdi, Patisha, and Sohan Halwa.
Soan papdi is very much liked in Delhi and surrounding states. If you think that it is difficult to make Soan Papdi at home, then it is not so at all. Now you should feed Soan Papdi made at home, not from the market…
Ingredients need to make soan papdi recipe
- Gram flour – 200 grams
- Refined flour – 150 grams
- Ghee – 250 grams
- Sugar – 350 grams
- Lemon – 1
- Pistachio – 1 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Water – as required
Method of making soan papdi recipe
- To make the Diwali Soan Papdi recipe, put ghee in the pan and heat the ghee on a medium flame, when the ghee is hot, add gram flour and mix it with a spoon.
- After adding gram flour, add refined flour to the ghee and then mix both of them well with a spoon and roast for 5 – 6 minutes till its color changes slightly and the fragrance starts coming out of it.
- When the gram flour and maida mix well and change their light color, turn off the gas and take out this mixture in another large vessel.
- After this, put a pan in the gas and add sugar to it and add 150 grams of water and stir it with a spoon and dissolve the sugar and cook it in medium flame.
- When one goes in the sauce, cut ½ teaspoon salt and lemon into it and put a piece of lemon in the sauce and let it cook.
- To check that the sugar syrup has formed, take some water in a bowl and add a few drops of syrup to it, and check it with a finger.
- If a flexible ball is being prepared then sugar syrup has been formed.
- If the ball is not forming then cook the syrup for a while and then check.
- When the sauce is formed, turn off the gas and grease another non-stick pan with ghee and when the syrup cools down, turn the sugar syrup into a nonstick pan.
- After pouring the sauce into a non-stick pan, stir the sauce continuously with a spoon until it becomes thick and thick with some ghee in the hands when the sauce is thick.
- After applying light ghee in the hands, pull the sugar syrup well like rubber so that it takes about 10 – 15 minutes to make the fibers and the fibers in the syrup.
- The color of sugar syrup also changes during the formation of fibers in sugar syrup.
- The color of sugar syrup turns white from brown when the color turns white, then stop pulling it.
- After this, dip the white gram in the gram flour mixture and then pull it back with your hands to make the fibers so that the gram flour mixes well in the sauce.
- When all the mixture is mixed well in the Chasani, then put light ghee in a dating paper and place the mixture in it and pat it lightly with your hands.
- Now put pistachio pieces on this mixture and keep aside for 2 – 3 hours.
- After two to three hours, cut the Soan Papdi square with a knife and serve.
- Take your Homemade Diwali Soan Papdi is ready.
It takes some time to make it, but it looks exactly like the soan papdi available in the market and dissolves in the mouth, so this Diwali you can make soan papdi in your house and feed it to everyone. Hope you have liked the recipe of Soan Papdi recipe – Soan papdi recipe in Hindi – Diwali Sweet Recipe.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..