Rice papad recipe | How to make rice papad at home
Rice Papad Recipe: Just as the festival of Holi is incomplete without color and water, in the same way, it is incomplete without the crushing water of Papad. This Holi, you can please your guests by feeding them rice papads. At the same time, if you get hot rice papad with evening tea, then the fun increases even more.
Ingredients for making rice papad: Rice is the main ingredient for making papad, besides asafoetida, lemon and salt are added to it. Papad is prepared by mixing all these ingredients after which they are dried in the sun. Then you can fry them and eat them anytime and feed them to others as well.
- For how many people: 6
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Rice Papad Recipe
- 250 grams of rice
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
The method of making rice papad
- Boil the Kadhib 1 liter of water first. After this, add rice to it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, drain its water in 1 pot and keep it cool down.
- Spread these rice on R1 towels, so that this rice dries up a bit.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the pot and fry the rice slowly.
- After roasting, take them out of the daigchi and keep them in a tray for cooling.
- After a while, grind them in a grinder and prepare the powder.
- After this, add asafoetida, salt, lemon juice, and 4 cups of water, mix, and sieve.
- Combine the remaining liquid with rice flour and knead it well.
- After this, apply some oil to your palm and knead the dough for half an hour.
- Finally, make small pieces of papad and after taking it dry in the sun, serve it to the guests after frying the hot papad.
Key Ingredients: Rice, Asafoetida, Lemon, Oil, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..