Rava toast recipe: Rava toast or (semolina toast) is an excellent and tasty dish served with tea/coffee in the morning breakfast or evening breakfast. Rava toast is very easy to make and is made in just 15-20 minutes.
All you need is rava (semolina), capsicum, tomato, onion, curd, and your favorite bread. To make rava toast, the rava-veggie mixture is made by mixing all the ingredients apart from the bread, and later this mixture is applied on top of the bread slices and baked in less oil till it becomes crisp and golden.
Following the step-by-step recipe below, make Rava toast easily at home and enjoy it in the morning breakfast.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Easy french toast recipe at home
- Delicious chicken sandwich recipe
- Onion dosa recipe
- Rava upma recipe
- Idli batter sandwich recipe
Rava Toast (semolina toast) recipe
Ingredients need to make Rava Toast (semolina toast) recipe
- 4 bread slices
- 1/4 cup rava semolina
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped capsicum capsicum
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/2 Green Chili finely chopped
- 2 tbsp curd or cream or cream
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
Method of making Rava Toast (semolina toast) recipe
- Take 1/4 cup rava in a medium bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped capsicum, 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes, 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions and 1/2 finely chopped green chili.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the same and (as per taste) salt.
- Mix all the ingredients equally with a spoon. Do not add water.
- Take the bread and spread the rava-veggie mixture thinly and evenly on each of its slices.
- Do not spread the mixture too thick otherwise the toast will not become crispy.
- Heat 1 / 2-1 tsp of oil in a non-steak pan on a medium flame for each slice.
- Place the bread slices on the griddle, taking care to keep the surface of the rava-veggie mixture facing down.
- Allow the lower surface to cook on low heat until golden. Turn the bread slices.
- Let the other surface cook on low heat till crisp and golden (as shown in the picture).
- Turn it over. Do not cook it on medium heat otherwise the bread will turn golden but will not become crispy (will be soft).
- Take out the bread slices on a plate. Rava toast is ready to be served.
- Cut into desired shape and serve immediately with tomato ketchup and hot tea/Coffee.
Suggestions and Variations for making Rava Toast Recipe (semolina toast) recipe
- Rava toast gets wet and soft when cold, so serve them hot only.
- Add a pinch of red chili powder while preparing the rava-veggie mixture in step-3 for a nice golden color to the toast.
- If you are making a lot of rava toast then do not put rava-veggie mixture on all the slices together otherwise the bread slices will get wet and soft. (According to the size of the griddle) apply the mixture on 2-3 slices and when the first batch is formed If desired, apply the mixture on 2-3 slices for the second batch.
- Do not add green chilies if you are making them for children.
Taste: Light Crisp, Light Tart
Serving Methods: Serve Rava Toast alone or with tea / kofi for breakfast. They also look good in the evening breakfast with tomato ketchup and mint raita.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..