Nimki recipe a delicious every time snacks make at home
Nimki recipe: This crispy snack prepared with nigella and parsley flavor is very tasty which will add even more flavor to the evening tea.
Crisp like Namakpara but with many layers and special taste of Kalonji, it resembles a Bombay Kaja in a nimki appearance, but spicy salty in taste. If you want to eat it as a spice, eat it with kasundi or coriander chutney, you will like its wonderful taste by eating both ways.
Necessary ingredients need to make the Nimki recipe
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Oil for refining – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Kalonji – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chaat Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – for frying
To make sata
- Refined flour – 1 tbsp
- Desi Ghee – 1 tbsp
Method of making Nimki recipe
- Take out all-purpose flour in a vessel, add oil, salt, and Kalonji to the flour and mix it well, add a little water and make a stiff dough even with poori flour.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 15-20 minutes, the dough will swell and set.
- Combine ghee and 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour, prepare the sata.
- Mash the prepared dough and make a round dough.
- Roll out the dough into a diameter of 10-12 inches like a paratha.
- Put the sata over the rolled parantha, spread it all over the surface on top of the parantha, and sprinkle chaat masala over it.
- Now roll the parantha with sata. Prepare the rolls by cutting the spheres into 1/2 – 3/4 cm width.
- Separate the balls of the roll and make their dough. Make all the dough and prepare it.
- Take one dough, place it on a circle, and with the help of a rolling pin roll it into a 3-inch diameter like paratha, fold the rolled puri in half, fold it into a crescent shape, now fold it in half and fold it into a triangular shape.
- With help, press 4-5, press them on both sides.
- Prepare all the nimki by rolling, turning, and kneading it.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it, heat the oil in a medium, put as much of the nimki in the pan at a time, and fry the nimki on medium and slow fire till it turns golden brown (frying the nimki takes 10-12 minutes).
- Take out the napkin paper in a fried nimki plate.
- Fry all the nimki in the same way and prepare them.
- Crispy nimki is ready, after cooling it completely, keep the nimki in an airtight container and keep eating for 2 months.
Suggestion: – Nimki has to be fried on slow and medium flame, the nimki fried on a high fire remain raw from inside.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..