Delicious and refreshing mango falooda recipe at home in summer
The Mango falooda recipe is a typical Indian-style mango-flavored cold drink that is also served as a dessert. This Falooda Sev is a mouth-watering dessert that is decorated with ice cream and dry fruits with lots of layers of sabja seeds, sweet custard milk, and chopped mango pieces, which you can eat as well drink.
In this Mango Falooda recipe, how to make Falooda with Seafood, Sabja, Custard Milk, etc. at home is made with step-by-step photos, and suggestions are made to make it interesting to your liking. Huh.
Method of making Mango falooda recipe
- Pre-Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- Cook time: 7 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make Mango falooda recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked Faluda Sev
- 2 tsp Sabza seeds (Takmaria)
- 1/2 cup of mango pulp (or mango puree)
- 1/2 cup diced mangoes
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream to serve
- 1 tablespoon chopped dry fruits, for garnishing
- We have not used mango custard and mango jelly in this recipe to keep it simple.
- However, you can add them to enhance the taste of Falooda.
- If you are using mango custard, do not add custard powder to the milk in step-1.
Method of making Mango falooda recipe
- In a small bowl dissolve the custard powder in 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Add the remaining milk to a pan, add sugar and keep it on medium heat to boil.
- When they begin to boil, add a mixture of custard powder to it and cook it until the raw smells of custard powder settle down, stirring continuously with a spoon; It will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and pour milk into a large bowl. Let it cool at room temperature and then keep it in the fridge to cool for 1 hour.
- Two types of Falooda sev (Corn vermicelli) are found in the grocery shop (grocery store); Yellow and white.
- You can use any one of them as per your choice and availability.
- Cook Faluda Sev as per the information given above the packet or follow step-4 and step-5 given below.
- Heat about 2-3 cups of water in a pot on medium heat.
- When it starts boiling, add about 1/3 cup of Faluda Sev and cook until it becomes soft.
- It will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Pour boiled Faluda Sev into a sieve and remove excess water from it.
- To prevent it from overcooking, pour 1 cup of cold water over it and drain it again.
- Soak 2 teaspoons of Sabja in 3/4 cup of water in a bowl for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour them into the sieve and drain the excess water.
- Collect all the ingredients necessary to make Falooda.
- We have used fresh mango puree, however, you can also use ready-made mango puree instead.
- Take two glasses to serve. Add both 1 tablespoons of seeds and 2 tablespoons of mango puree in both glasses.
- Put 2-tablespoon Faluda Sev on top of it and put 1-Tablespoon Sabza seeds on it again.
- Add 2-tablespoon mango puree, 2-tablespoon mango squares, and 1/2 cup milk made in step-1 over both the glasses.
- Put a scoop of ice cream over it and garnish with dry fruits.
Suggestions and Variations for making Mango falooda recipe:
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of sev, sabja, milk, and mango puree according to your taste and taste. But do not add more sev and sabja, or sweet basil seeds in Faluda, because this will reduce the sweetness of Faluda.
- To increase the taste of Faluda, add mango jelly and mango custard to it.
- Reduce or increase the amount of sugar in the milk according to the sweetness you like.
Methods to serve: Serve cold Mango Faluda like a dessert in the evening.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..