Make children’s favorite Dora cake recipe at home this lockdown
Dora cake recipe at home: By making Dora Cake the first choice of children, you can win the hearts of children and it is not very difficult to make it and it does not take much time to make it, then make Dora cake quickly.
Here are some more Eggless cake recipes:
- Eggless chocolate biscuit cake recipe
- Indian style honey cake recipe
- Easy to make eggless khajoor cake
- How to make eggless banana cake
- Delicious eggless paneer cake recipe
- Easy to make eggless mango cake
Necessary ingredients need to make Dora Cake Recipe at home
- Maida = a cup
- Honey = one tablespoon
- Condensed milk = two to three tablespoons
- PC sugar = two teaspoons
- Vanilla essence = half teaspoon
- Baking soda = half a teaspoon
- Milk = 3/4 cup
- Chocolate spread = for stuffing
Method of making Dora Cake Recipe at home
- To make Dora cake, mix powdered sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix it well.
- Now we will add half a cup of milk, one teaspoon of honey, and two to three tablespoons of condensed milk to give vanilla flavoring, vanilla essence and now beat it very well.
- After fret, we will see that the batter we have is a bit thick, so now we will also add the remaining milk in it and again we will beat it well.
- Our batter is perfectly ready to make a pen cake.
- To make a non-stick frypan with a medium gas on the gas, we add some oil to the pan and grease it well and the extra oil which is in the tissue paper Wipe with.
- And now we put one-third cup of the solution, do not spread it with a spoon, it will fail by itself.
- After about one to two minutes on the slow gas, the cake will appear with the bubbles on top of the cake after two minutes.
- After seeing the bubbles, turn the cake immediately.
- And from the other side also bake it in the same way, if your fry pens are big then you can also make two cakes at once.
- Now your pen cake is ready and all the cakes from the rest of the batter are made in the same way. Make and prepare.
- In this way all our cakes are ready, Stuffing is to be done, then keep them to cool down. Now start making Dora cakes.
- Now make two cakes to make Dora cakes and now put chocolate spread on top of it well.
- Spread the cake as much as you like to win the chocolate spread and now we will put it on top of it to cover the chocolate spread.
- Another cake, just like a sandwich, lightly press it.
- Now our Dora cakes are ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..