How to cook delicious and perfect mutton liver fry at home
Mutton liver fry or Kaleji is the most delicious and quick-cooking part of mutton. Therefore, this recipe made from Kaleji is very fun. You also know the easy method of making Mutton Kaleji Masala.
- Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- For how many people: 2 – 4
- Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Calories: 450-500
- Meal Type: Non-Veg
Necessary ingredients need to make Mutton liver fry
- Half kg Mutton liver or Kaleji (cut into pieces)
- A cup of oil
- Two bay leaves
- A small piece of cinnamon
- Two onions finely chopped
- Half tablespoon ghee
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Two tomatoes chopped finely
- One teaspoon red chili powder
To make paste
- Cashew nuts 8-10
- A teaspoon of cumin seeds
- Four small cardamom
- A large cardamom
- A teaspoon poppy seed
- Half mace
- A small piece of nutmeg
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- Four cloves
- One teaspoon Coconut Boora
- Two teaspoon coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Method of making Mutton liver fry
- First, heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- After this, add bay leaves and cinnamon and fry till they crackle.
- Now add onion and fry it till it becomes golden.
- After this, add the kaleji and fry it while stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After frying, add ghee, salt, and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now cook it on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Till then prepare to make a paste.
- To make a paste, grind cashews, cumin, small and big cardamom, poppy seeds, mace, nutmeg, black pepper, cloves, and coconut boora and make a paste. (To make a paste, add a little water according to need.)
- After the time, put tomatoes and red chilies in the pan, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, till the tomatoes are melting.
- After this, add the paste to it and mix it well.
- Now cover it and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Kaleji masala is ready, finally, put coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
- Take it out in a bowl and serve it hot with roti, rice, or naan and eat it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..